Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

nancya - all messages by user

6/13/2017 10:23:06 PM
Nike new tech to deliver a more natural run Nike new tech to deliver a more natural run

Runners are constantly looking for a shoe lightweight enough to feel like a second-skin, and they may have found just that with the nike flyknit lunar 3. Dressed in an all Flyknit construction to appease those of you who want to wear this plush cushioned runner for strictly lifestyle use, a revamped Lunarlon base delivers a soft, responsive ride. The Lunar 3 returns today in 4 brand new colorways, ranging from the classic style of Black/White to more vibrant affairs utilizing shades ranging from Bright Crimson, Blue Lagoon, and Bright Citrus as accents. Check out a better look at the latest batch of Nike Flyknit Lunar 3 releases and head over to Nikestore to pick up your favorite colorway today.

Eliud Kipchoge may not have broken the two-hour marathon barrier, but he brought the world extremely close. He was a mere 25 seconds away from eclipsing that mark, doing so in the nike lunarepic flyknit Elite shoe a sneaker built to the exact specifications of the world’s best runners. Nike currently has no plans of releasing the VaporFly Elite shoe, but they are giving away select pairs this week to those who literally put in the work.Whether you're looking for a new pair of trainers to help you train or just want to add some more fancy footwear to your ever-growing shoe-drobe, Nike have unveiled a huge flash sale with up to 50% off trainers and activewear for men and women.

When the LunarEpic Low Flyknit 2 was launched, runners whispered that it is one of the best Nike shoes they have tried so I decided to cast my opinion aside and laced up to see if I’ve finally found a Nike running shoe that suits me.Picked as this year’s Competitor Magazine’s editor’s choice award, this is the second reincarnation of the shoe, updated for a snug, seamless fit. The nike lunarglide 8 fabric is designed to wrap the foot like a sock for a natural, snug fit that flexes with every movement.The outersole, meanwhile, features raised rubber that absorbs impact and cushions landings. And inside, the Lunarlon cushioning — a combination of soft and firm foam that helps absorb impact — creates a smooth heel-to-toe transition.

nike lunartempo 2.A big plus point of this shoe is its great traction on different surfaces. The 5-km run took me inside shopping malls and the grip on the floor was even better. The sole looks very simplistic but the technology that went into it belies its function.Whenever I go running with it, sometimes I purposely change surfaces to see which ones will make this slippery but I’m happy to report that even on puddles, this one keeps you stable.My only gripe is that since now I don’t avoid puddles, sometimes the water splashes onto my shoe and sips through the knitted upper, making my feet wet.
6/13/2017 10:24:15 PM
Adidas's superstar series Adidas's superstar series

A true adidas superstar online knows the importance of individuality. It’s not about following the pack, or telling someone else what to wear. You cannot impose a style on a superstar – nor a trend, or a colour. This is the ethos behind the adidas Originals Supercolor release, which sees the iconic Superstar silhouette transformed via a spectrum of 50 different colourways. Pharrell Williams knows that the most empowering thing you can give a superstar is the freedom of expression. In collaboration with the creative and entertainer, the adidas Originals Supercolor Superstar pack offers a choice like never before.

adidas superstar 80s series has never been ‘not trendy'. They are always here to stay. Pair them up with denims or even trousers, Superstars have always been for the curious fashion seeker. This time around, Adidas has seamlessly merged its iconic ‘Boost' technology into the Superstar line and we got our hands on this awesome cocktail. The Boost sole is strategically hidden in the classic Superstars and makes a very brief appearance around the medial arch of the mod-sole. The shoe fits better than the originals, thanks to the firm Boost inner sole. Also, walking is way much better now. You can wear the shoe for longer without hurting your toes. The boost tech definitely makes its presence felt. The outer make remains the same with an elk leather finish.

This version of the adidas superstar ii Boost comes in the aforementioned Black and White colorway. Unlike many of the adidas Superstar Boost that have recently dropped, this pair swaps out the leather construction of the upper in favor of a Primeknit finish. Adding to the comfort of the upper is the Boost equipped midsole which is connected to the rubber shell toe. The upper comes in Black, while the Three Stripes, heel tab and tongue branding comes in White. Giving the shoe a bit of a vintage look is the off-White finish on the sole unit and shell toe.

adidas superstar dames said in a press release statement: Manchester United fans of all ages will recognise the bold graphic pattern from the 1990-92 away jersey that defined football shirt design for an era. Connecting the past to the future, the new kit pays homage to the historic design, celebrating the rich history of the club.The graphic design of the original kit has been reimagined on a black backdrop with white hues, with the classic adidas three stripes, club badge and adidas logo all in white. A crew-neck collar gives the kit a modern makeover, making it a jersey that’s as much at home on the streets as it is on the pitch.
6/13/2017 10:25:23 PM
Adidas are releasing two editions Adidas are releasing two editions

adidas tubular last year hired Kasper Rorsted as chief executive from consumer goods group Henkel with a goal of improving the group’s margins and closing the gap on arch rival Nike, which has left Adidas trailing in its wake in recent years.Mr Rorsted took on the top job in October, and in March ratcheted up Adidas’s targets for sales and earnings growth for the five years to 2020. Hitting those targets, which include average annual sales growth of 10 to 12 per cent, will depend in part on how Adidas performs in the US, where Nike’s advantage is most entrenched.Adidas made good progress on this front in the first quarter.

adidas nmd sneakers are releasing two editions of the Tennis Hu, which both have colourways that are a homage to their most iconic tennis shoes.The white pair with green detailing is reminiscent of the Stan Smith and celebrates the relationship between Stan and Pharrell, whilst the edition with the yellow sole and golden heel tab is a reference to the Forest Hill, the 1970s court classic.For the Tennis Hu, Adidas and Pharrell take the elements of a modern, lightweight runner and translate them into a casual tennis model, with the Adidas Originals insignia featuring on suede tab on the tongue.

Looking to revive the forgotten silhouette, adidas recently decided to release an updated version of the adidas zx flux that happens to come with a Primeknit upper. Take a look at the latest unveiled colorway, the adidas ZX Flux Primeknit Utility Ivy.Opting to keep the same structure of the shoe, the only difference it the fact that the upper now comes constructed out of Primeknit. The sole remains the same as a White compression-molded EVA midsole is placed over the gum-colored outsole. Additional features on the shoe include the tonal suede heel counter and the contrasting heel tab.

This new iteration of the adidas Originals Stan Smith is more than ready for the Summer season. If you’re looking for a sneaker has the look and feel of sunny days, look no more and pick up the adidas Originals Stan Smith Energy Orange.Constructed out of a tonal suede upper, the shoe rocks an Orange base with even more of the same hue found on the lining, laces and eyelets. Gold foil detailing can be seen on the tongue and heel branding, perforations on the paneling act as the Three Stripes branding and a White sole unit adds contrast and a classic finish to the adidas climacool 1.
pages: 1