Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » Nike new tech to deliver a more natural run Messages in this topic - RSS
6/13/2017 10:23:06 PM
nancya
Posts 3
Nike new tech to deliver a more natural run

Runners are constantly looking for a shoe lightweight enough to feel like a second-skin, and they may have found just that with the nike flyknit lunar 3. Dressed in an all Flyknit construction to appease those of you who want to wear this plush cushioned runner for strictly lifestyle use, a revamped Lunarlon base delivers a soft, responsive ride. The Lunar 3 returns today in 4 brand new colorways, ranging from the classic style of Black/White to more vibrant affairs utilizing shades ranging from Bright Crimson, Blue Lagoon, and Bright Citrus as accents. Check out a better look at the latest batch of Nike Flyknit Lunar 3 releases and head over to Nikestore to pick up your favorite colorway today.

Eliud Kipchoge may not have broken the two-hour marathon barrier, but he brought the world extremely close. He was a mere 25 seconds away from eclipsing that mark, doing so in the nike lunarepic flyknit Elite shoe a sneaker built to the exact specifications of the world’s best runners. Nike currently has no plans of releasing the VaporFly Elite shoe, but they are giving away select pairs this week to those who literally put in the work.Whether you're looking for a new pair of trainers to help you train or just want to add some more fancy footwear to your ever-growing shoe-drobe, Nike have unveiled a huge flash sale with up to 50% off trainers and activewear for men and women.

When the LunarEpic Low Flyknit 2 was launched, runners whispered that it is one of the best Nike shoes they have tried so I decided to cast my opinion aside and laced up to see if I’ve finally found a Nike running shoe that suits me.Picked as this year’s Competitor Magazine’s editor’s choice award, this is the second reincarnation of the shoe, updated for a snug, seamless fit. The nike lunarglide 8 fabric is designed to wrap the foot like a sock for a natural, snug fit that flexes with every movement.The outersole, meanwhile, features raised rubber that absorbs impact and cushions landings. And inside, the Lunarlon cushioning — a combination of soft and firm foam that helps absorb impact — creates a smooth heel-to-toe transition.

nike lunartempo 2.A big plus point of this shoe is its great traction on different surfaces. The 5-km run took me inside shopping malls and the grip on the floor was even better. The sole looks very simplistic but the technology that went into it belies its function.Whenever I go running with it, sometimes I purposely change surfaces to see which ones will make this slippery but I’m happy to report that even on puddles, this one keeps you stable.My only gripe is that since now I don’t avoid puddles, sometimes the water splashes onto my shoe and sips through the knitted upper, making my feet wet.
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » Nike new tech to deliver a more natural run