Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » Salomon speedcross series is lighter Messages in this topic - RSS
1/9/2018 12:50:15 AM
Excurce
Posts 3
My customised shoe box, inside were a few hashtag challenges to help guide testing – one was to put them through their paces with those massive lugs on the bottom and see how they grip on a range of surfaces. Easy enough around here to find moorland tracks which challenge most shoes – the slick boggy mud can snag a zapatillas salomon comprar even in the summer sometimes.The main thing you might spot on the new shoes is that the grip is familiar but has been tweaked along the edges of the sole to use a full lug rather than the cut off design of the Speedcross 3.

I’ve fallen a few times when traversing muddy slopes or where there’s a significant camber to the path. I nearly went over the first outing in these too but in the interests of being reasonable – slick, angled trails often mean minimal engagement with anything but the edge of the outside of your sole and perhaps in reality the occasions where I’ve fallen in zapatillas salomon hombre baratas, I’d have done the same in any shoe.

I was lucky enough to be sent a pair of the new model of salomon speedcross 4 baratas shoe to have a play around in and share my thoughts.I’m a fan of Salomon already, I’ve owned and run in a range of shoes including wearing my worn out but incredibly comfortable Speedcross 3 for the White Rose 100 miler last year so to be fair, I have a happy history with the shoe and my hopes for the Speedcross 4 were for evolution and not necessarily revolution.

My old zapatillas salomon mujer outlet for a 100 miler, I don’t really run in shoes quite as built up as Speedcross these days. My preferred training and racing shoes are much lighter (Salomon Sense Pro 4, Inov8 X-Talon 190 & Terraclaw 220) so it’s quite odd pulling them out of the box and seeing that familiar big heel!It’s noticeable how much more rounded the toe box is on the new model. I’ve personally never had a problem with the pointier toe of the older model but I’d imagine this one will be a better fit for many more people. I think aesthetically it makes the shoe a little nicer looking too.

The grip on occasion isn’t helped by what – to me – feels like zapatillas salomon outlet españa a loose fit. No matter how much I pulled on the quick lacing system, I just couldn’t quite get the uppers to feel totally snug. I do wonder if this is more down to the fact that I have relatively narrow feet and the padding around the Achilles is quite built up so it does sometimes feel like you could pop out of the shoes at the heel if you went through some sticky mud.
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » Salomon speedcross series is lighter