Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » Step into our range of footwear to fit your feet Messages in this topic - RSS
6/14/2017 1:05:08 AM
CaseyW
Posts 5
As with the salomon s-lab sense ultra sg sale the new shoe has had thorough reworking taking into consideration much of the feedback not only from everyday runners like you and I but also the elite Salomon runners such as Kilian Jornet.SG stands for Soft Ground and as such, this shoe is all about grip when it’s needed. So, for many, the Sense 4 Ultra and Sense 4 Ultra SG go hand-in-hand and I think it’s fair to say that many will have (or at least wish for) both pairs of shoes. The new shoe has been left alone in certain areas and tweaked and improved in other areas. Lets be clear, although it’s called SG it does make a perfect trail shoe for all conditions in my opinion. Admittedly, I wouldn’t want to run a pure hard trail in them but if I was mixing up dry trail, rocks, gravel, water, mud and a whole multitude of other surfaces, this is and would be my shoe of choice.
</br></br>
The salomon quest prime gtx sale is loaded with features to keep your feet comfortable and protected on any outdoor adventure. Made with textile and soft nubuck leather, these boots feature a breathable 3D mesh lining and GORE-TEX membrane for maximum waterproof protection. The non-marking Contagrip outsole provides outstanding traction on a variety of surfaces, and the 4D Advanced Chassis delivers improved flexibility while reducing strain on your ankles. Rubber toe and heel caps protect from bumps and impact, and the gusseted tongue prevents debris from entering the boots. Complete with an OrthoLite sockliner and lace blocker technology for a tight fit, these boots are built to perform from the start of the trail to the end.
</br></br>
The salomon wings pro 2 damen are an incredible pair of trail shoes from Salomon. They are a huge improvement over the XT Wings of old. They are very similar to the Slab-Wings, but offer a little more width and volume in the midfoot and toe area. You’ll also like the Wings Pro 2 if you prefer built in arch support. The Wings Pro 2 may be a little heavier than the Slab-Wings, but that added weight has been put in areas for additional durability. If you’re looking for a stable shoe that fits like a dream and provides great protection and traction, this would be a great option to try on.
</br></br>
The salomon speedcross 3 damen sale is a relatively low profile trail shoe that’s been around for a few years now. Designed with trail running in mind, it’s been finding favour more recently amongst the Obstacle Racing community.The Speedlace system works really well when it’s clean. However being as this is a trail shoe I’m not quite sure what Salomon was thinking. The first time it gets caked in mud, it’ll stop working and you’ll have a hard time getting them off unless you rinse the system through. They stay very securely attached once all laced up, just getting them off at the end of the race can be challenging. The pocket on the tongue to store the Speedlace mechanism away during running is great, and prevents it flapping around as you run.
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » Step into our range of footwear to fit your feet