Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » Jahri Evans Rush Jersey[ Messages in this topic - RSS
3/7/2017 2:57:28 AM
rxz123
Posts 1214
Cristiano Ronaldo I Must Choose Team That Makes Me Happy - RealGM Wiretap
Cristiano Ronaldo's future at Real Madrid remains uncertain with Manchester United and Paris Saint-Germain strongly rumored as possible destinations this coming summer.

"At this moment Garrett Grayson Rush Jersey , I'm happy playing for Real Madrid but I don't know what will happen in my future. I must choose the way that makes me happy," said Ronaldo.

Ronaldo and Real Madrid are currently level on points in La Liga with Barcelona.

Jesus Montero has again denied any involvement with a Florida-based anti-aging clinic under investigation by Major League Baseball.

Montero was named in records belonging to Biogenesis of America LLC, the now-closed clinic in Coral Gables that has purportedly been linked to performance-enhancing drugs, according to a published report.

The Seattle catcher said he didn't know why his name popped up in the records.

"I don't have anything to do with those people. I know my agency is handling everything. I don't know anything about it Andrus Peat Rush Jersey ," Montero said.

"I'm here trying to be ready for spring training and the season. What can I say? It surprised me, too," he added.

Cubs May Be Close To Dealing Marmol - RealGM Wiretap

A number of teams have shown interest in Carlos Marmol, according to league sources.

The Tigers are one team that would be a fit for the closer.

Marmol will earn close to $10 million this season and can opt for free agency in November. He can veto a deal to four West Coast clubs, but a source said Marmol would most likely waive that clause knowing he would be traded to a contender.

Red Sox Preferred Keeping Draft Pick To Bidding On Swisher - RealGM Wiretap

The Red Sox decided against bidding on free agents that received qualifying offers this offseason Jahri Evans Rush Jersey , refusing to part with the compensatory pick required for signing such a player.

That meant passing on Kyle Lohse, Adam LaRoche and Nick Swisher.
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » Jahri Evans Rush Jersey[