Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » The Adidas Sneakers I Can Wear With Everything Messages in this topic - RSS
2/28/2017 3:21:30 AM
Hollies33
Posts 10
When I found out that Adidas was relaunching its Gazelle sneakers this past summer, I couldn’t contain my nostalgic excitement. Sure, you could buy adidas stan smith before last June, but the new versions hewed closer to the more-tapered 90s’ style I remember from my youth. For so many of us in our 30s (and probably you younger kids in your 20s) the soccer-inspired Gazelles are an unforgettable part of our probably-not-misspent youths. And with girls and guys in faded jeans and camel coats falling over themselves for the ubiquitous (though still great) Stan Smiths, it did feel like we were all due for a change.

size? got the opportunity to create two exclusive pairs of the adidas Originals Superstar 80s and they sure took advantage of it. Keeping things subtle and tonal, size? utilizes premium materials to do all the talking.Both pairs of the adidas superstar 80s come constructed out of a premium tumbled leather. Adding to the luxe look of the shoe is the tonal nubuck noted on the heel tab and Three Stripes branding. Want more premium hits? Check out the laser engraved trefoil branding on the tongue. Additional features include the rubberized toe and the vulcanized sole. Coming n Black or White, you will be able to get either pair of the size?

Up next for the adidas Gazelle is this brand new rendition that has the model’s upper draped in a clean Legend Ink colorway. Let’s get a closer look and see what else this colorway has to offer.As stated above, the adidas gazelle comes with a Legend Ink upper constructed out of a nice soft suede. The suede is then paired up with hits of leather found on the Three Stripes and heel done in a bold Energy Blue colorway. Cleaning things up a bit is the White placed on the sole unit and the Gold Gazelle branding on the panels.
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » The Adidas Sneakers I Can Wear With Everything