Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » The Counterattack of the Goddess of Rebirth Messages in this topic - RSS
8/17/2022 2:10:03 AM
SandSon
Posts 50
Phyl and Jiajia in the hospital, after the doctor's simple treatment, immediately wronged to call their families crying, their families are naturally distressed, immediately rushed to the hospital to take care of them, and the parents of both sides are particularly jealous after meeting,Mono Ammonium Phosphate MAP, directly in the hospital fight. Phyl's mother is quite shrewish, tall, and a little fat. The whole person stands in front of Jiajia's relatives, especially with the momentum of one man holding the pass and ten thousand men not opening it. That little bitch in your family, my Phyl is so good to her, dare to rob our Phyl's boyfriend, really shameless! Who is Phyl in our family? Born little princess, your family that little bitch,Magnesium Oxide MgO, dare to hit our family Phyl, this is tired of living! If your family doesn't give me an explanation today, I won't be finished with you! Jiajia's relatives are not easy to mess with, after listening to Phyl's mother's words, naturally unwilling to be outdone, directly scolded back, "a slap in the face, Feng Shao must like our Jiajia, do not like your family's firecracker daughter." The two families scolded in the corridor of the hospital for a full hour. If the hospital had not invited security guards, they would not have stopped, but many people saw the joke. But after a week or two, calcium ammonium nitrate price ,dap diammonium phosphate, the company didn't send anyone, and Phyl and Jiajia felt something was wrong.

When the receptionist heard this, she couldn't help curling her lips. "What's impossible?"? If Miss Phyl doesn't believe it, she can ask her agent! Only then did Phyl remember that she had not met her agent for half a month. Phyl still can't believe that she was frozen by the company. Now she is a popular idol. At present, she still has great commercial value. How can the company hide it quietly? The company spent a lot of resources on her before. Just when Phyl was going to find her agent, Jiajia also came to the company. Jiajia's image has always been much better than Phyl, and the relationship with the staff is also more relaxed, although the front desk lady did not understand why the company also hid Jiajia, but when Jiajia proposed to go to the company's top management, the front desk lady politely refused. Jiajia saw standing aside the lost soul of Phyl, and did not come forward to say hello, because the two people have completely torn their faces. Jiajia looked at the receptionist doubtfully, her face showing a look of grievance like a little white rabbit, "Why can't I go up?" Jiajia is still very beautiful, but when she showed the color of grievance, even the receptionist could not help but feel a trace of pity, soft voice comfort, "Sorry, Miss Jiajia, this is the company's rules,Magnesium Nitrate Fertilizer, the company has announced the suspension of any of your activities, as for the specific reasons, I think you should go to your agent!" 。 stargrace-magnesite.com
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » The Counterattack of the Goddess of Rebirth