Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » Medical career and Messages in this topic - RSS
8/17/2022 2:02:43 AM
SandSon
Posts 50
Novel t-xt Heaven Chapter 34 [Ye's Woman is not allowed to be desecrated] (1) Zhang Yang still left the Chunning community early this morning. He put on a crocodile casual suit that Hailan bought for him from Jiangcheng two days ago. With a handbag of the same brand under his arm,automated warehouse systems, he walked out of the gate of the community in high spirits. When the security guard saw his outfit, he didn't dare to ask. How could a thief dress like this! Just out of the area not far away, received a pager, which showed a line of shocking Chinese characters: "Boy, you are dead!" " Zhang Daguanren looked back with a guilty conscience, and then looked around, there was no acquaintance on the street in the early morning! The message was too ***ed up for him. Zhang Yang got into the public phone booth and made a phone call to Hailan first, confirming that Hailan had not paged himself. He paged Zuo Xiaoqing very sensitively. After a while, the phone rang. He picked up the phone and heard Zuo Xiaoqing's happy voice: "Zhang Yang, did you come to Chunyang?" Zhang Yang didn't hear anything strange about her from her voice, industrial racking systems ,High Density Storage Drive In Rack, and it was estimated that the phone call was not made by her, so he was relieved and said with a smile that the village had let him work in the county town and had just arrived in the morning. (Hand-made Chinese network 724 hours of uninterrupted updates pure txt hand-made novel m) Zuo Xiaoqing said, "My cousin will come to Jiangcheng later. We agreed to have dinner together at noon. If you don't leave tonight, I'll invite you to Zhiweiju." Zhang Yang accepted the boredom, this Zuo Xiaoqing. Why is your cousin always here? "Don't blame me for not reminding you," said Zuo Xiaoqing with a cheeky smile. "Now the marriage law stipulates that close relatives cannot intermarry. You tell your cousin to put out that idea first!" Zuo Xiaoqing laughed and scolded: "Go to hell!"! Talk as much nonsense as you can. Badao It's early in the morning. I'm still in a hurry to go to work.
Zhang Daguanren lost a lot of physical strength this night. I have a big appetite, and my appetite is amazing. Zhao Jing is immersed in the loss of poor exam results,warehouse storage racks, from time to time took out a handkerchief to wipe tears, reluctantly drank half a bowl of soybean milk. Brother, I don't want to go to school. Why don't you take me to Heishanzi and I'll be your secretary? Zhao Jing asked with red eyes. kingmoreracking.com
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » Medical career and