Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » Rebirth 80: Big Brother Messages in this topic - RSS
8/17/2022 2:00:37 AM
SandSon
Posts 50
"Why are you so simple that you want to seduce my third brother with a cup of coffee?" "I, I don't want." You didn't want to seduce him. You watched the door open and walked over with coffee? Are you stupid or do you think I'm stupid? Tan Xiaoxi's tears fell more fiercely, biting his lips and tidying up things without saying a word,metal racking systems, but also accidentally stabbed by the cactus on the table, immediately looked even more pitiful. Xiu Lingjing turned his pen and looked at her even more laughably: "Colleagues for a few days, for the sake of each other's friendship, I advise you not to rush and drag. The one inside is taken. He is very single-minded in love. He will cut off the peach blossom branch without finding anything. Be smart and put away your thoughts. Don't be uprooted. At that time, you will have no way to ask for help." It's not just about getting kicked out of the company. The little girl cried miserably, holding things in a mess and reluctant to leave. The female secretary looked at Xiu Lingjing and said, "Why do you say that? Let General Manager Xiu know.." Xiu Lingjing nu nu mouth, motioned her to look behind. Xiu Chengjin has changed a new suit of clothes out, the original clothes in the bag. The female secretary hurriedly took the bag and prepared to send it for washing. Xiu Chengjin took one look at the two men and said, "Secretary Xiu has done a good job. If there is such a situation in the future, you can solve it directly." Xiu Lingjing worked here for such a long time, this is the first time to be recognized, in fact, let alone work, two people have been cousins for more than 20 years, industrial racking systems ,asrs warehouse, this is the first time Xiu Chengjin looked at her, but the heart only felt strange without any joy. Xiu Chengjin then said, "Don't let Su Zhan know about this." The female secretary blinked her eyes, and Xiu Lingjing was suddenly enlightened. She finally understood what was wrong. She was supposed to be the domineering sister-in-law in the marriage drama of the rich and powerful family, but now she actually put herself in the position of the big manager in the palace drama. Isn't it strange. More strange is Xiu Chengjin, more than 20 years of cousins have no feelings, because he said such a sentence, unexpectedly in exchange for his approval.
At one o'clock in the afternoon, two hourly workers arrived on time. Su told them the matters needing attention and took Qu Rumei and Su Weixi to the kindergarten first. After going to school for half a day and asking for nearly a month's leave, the kindergarten teacher was very embarrassed. Even the principal's face was not good-looking. He was worried that after such a long time,shuttle rack system, Su Weixi's homework could not keep up, and there would be any estrangement in his relationship with the children. Only when the elders in the family die, they have to deal with it as appropriate. kingmoreracking.com
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » Rebirth 80: Big Brother