Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » White, Rich and Beautiful in the Sixties (Rebirth Messages in this topic - RSS
8/17/2022 1:55:46 AM
SandSon
Posts 50
I don't know if I'm getting old. Anyway, as I get older,rapid sand filters, Gao Jiaxing misses Xia Xiao more and more. He will let Xia Xiao pull into the room and say, "My wife, my wife, we are one. In the future, my son and grandson will be behind me." "Even if my son is young, my grandson is still young, and I have the nerve to argue with a one-year-old child." Xia Xiao was speechless and said,fine bubble diffuser, "Don't you like stones very much?" "Like is one thing, but the premise is that he can not dominate you, but also do not let me close, you are my wife." Gao Jiaxing felt that in front of his daughter-in-law, his sons and grandchildren all stood aside. Sure enough, people say that old children are right, you. "You see, Xiaoxiao," said Gao Jiaxing, "you are becoming more and more impatient with me now." Gao Jiaxing murmured twice before he took out clean clothes from the cabinet and changed them, while Xia Xiao threw his undershirt and the clothes he had changed yesterday into the washing machine. When I have no patience with you, Mechanical fine screen ,Belt Filter Press, you are not serious, so your soldiers see you like this, but also have to be surprised. "You're not my soldier. You're my wife." Gao Jiaxing took Xia Xiao by the hand and said, "I'll rest for more than twenty days and stay with you at home. But you have to let me accompany you. I've been put aside by you because I only care about stones." "Well, after dinner, I'll go to the company and visit the construction site. Would you like to go with me?" Xia Xiao asked. "Good," Gao Jiaxing answered happily. The building has not been built yet. Go to the company to have a look, and go to the construction site to look around. After a while, Xia Xiao and Gao Jiaxing arrived at the dining room. Feiyang and Li Min planned to take the children out for a walk. Gao Jiaxing agreed very much: "It's time to take the children out for a walk. Take advantage of the rare holiday to accompany your wife and children." But the stone is not willing to follow Feiyang and Li Min to go, clinging to Xia Xiao, Gao Jiaxing gritted his teeth, how all feel that this big grandson is a bit annoying now. Stone, go out to play with mom, dad and sister. Xia Xiao advised the stone. Stone refused, "Grandma." "Let's go to the Ocean Zoo." Li Minwu looked at the stone. I want grandma. Stone still doesn't want to. It's not like he hasn't seen the Ocean Zoo. Feiyang is not reluctant: "Then mom and dad, the stone is left to you." "All right then." Xia Xiao can only answer. After breakfast, Feiyang and Li Min left with Beibei, and Feiyue's family was ready to go out.
As for the toys, the stones were given to the younger sister Beibei and the younger brother Xiaoshu. Xia Xiao also knows that the stone is not an ordinary child, so from the birth of the stone, Xia Xiao has been teaching the stone to learn,lamella tube, so the one-year-old stone is already very powerful. So Gao Jiaxing saw that the stone was not interested in toys, so he took a Tang poem and read it to the stone, but the stone was serious. khnwatertreatment.com
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » White, Rich and Beautiful in the Sixties (Rebirth