Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » Man in Brown _ Agatha Christie _ txt Fiction Parad Messages in this topic - RSS
8/10/2022 9:53:11 PM
Alexander
Posts 6
Man in Brown _ Agatha Christie _ txt Fiction Paradise

I had noticed before When Sir Eustace asked Lady Blair to dance I quickly moved to the chair next to the secretary I am determined to break the casserole to the end "I've always wanted to go to Italy" I Cantilever Storage rack said "especially Florence Did you have a good time there I did enjoy myself Miss Bettingfield Excuse me Sir Eustace has some communications to do I clutched at his sleeve Oh don't run away! I exclaimed in the coquettish tones of an old widow I'm sure Sir Eustace won't like it if you leave me alone with no one to talk to You never wanted to talk about Florence Oh Mr Birgit I believe you have a skeleton in your closet! I still held his arm with both hands and I could feel his sudden shock "Not at all Miss Bettingfield not at all" he said quickly

I said at a risk Almost more beautiful than the Arno River isn't it "Not bad at all I should say" Encouraged by the success of this little trap I went on But there are few points of doubt Birgit uttered every word under my complete control He has never been to Florence in his life Domo is not a river But if not in Florence where did he go Narrow aisle rack England He was in England at the time of the "Grindhouse" incident I decided to go straight Strangely "I said" I feel as if I've seen you there before But I must be wrong because you were in Florence 。 However & # 8212; & # 8212; I watched him bluntly There was a look of being caught in his eyes He licked his dry lips with his tongue There & # 8212; & # 8212; er & # 8212; There! ——” "I think I've seen you there" I'll finish for him In Maro You know Marlowe Why Oh of course how stupid of me Sir Eustace has a house there! My victim however said incoherently "Excuse me" and got up and ran away That night I was so excited that I broke into Suzanne's cabin

'You See Suzanne 'I said after I had finished my story' he was in England in Maro at the time of the murder Can you still be so sure that the murderer is the man in brown "There's one thing I'm sure of" Suzanne said with a wink that pipe cantilever rack surprised me What's that "That the man in brown is better looking than poor Mr Birgit" No Annie don't be angry I'm just kidding Sit down Jokes aside I think you've made an important discovery Until now we thought Biggie had an alibi and now we know he didn't "Yes" I said "We must watch him" "Just like the others" she said ruefully Okay that's one of the things I want to talk to you about and the other thing is the fiance 。 Oh don't stick your nose up so high I know you are very independent and arrogant but you must listen to the common sense in this respect We're partners I won't because I like you Or give you a penny for being a friendless girl I want excitement And I'm prepared to pay for it Let's step in together and don't worry about the cost First you come with me to the Nelson Hill Hotel use my money and then we'll make a good plan We argued about it for a long time and finally Chichester is going to Durban Sir Eustace went first to the Mount Nelson Hotel in Cape Town and then north to Rhodesia He had a private car and that night after his fourth glass of champagne he asked me to ride with him in his private car I dare say he didn't really mean it but if I insist he still can't refuse 。 omracking.com
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » Man in Brown _ Agatha Christie _ txt Fiction Parad