Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » Guilt curse Messages in this topic - RSS
8/7/2022 11:56:41 PM
LawandaFuentes
Posts 6
Xi Xue glanced at her mother then at me and said reluctantly "So …" Come earlier next time Shall I give you a ride I shook the key in my hand and said "It doesn't matter I'll drive your car I'll pick you up tomorrow" Xi Xue nodded his eyes full of love "Okay I'll see you tomorrow night" As I was driving away I looked in the rearview mirror at Xixue's home The house was surrounded by thick fog and disappeared bit by bit in the dark and quiet night A sense of inexplicable uneasiness suddenly permeated my whole heart In the dim room the bedding on the bed is messy and a man and a woman are having primitive copulation with their natural bodies After a wet kiss the man turned the already stainless steel tube fitting weak woman around lay down on the bed and then stuck the whole person on her body the strong body kept rubbing on each other's smooth back

The woman turned her head with all her strength and begged in a very humble and pleading tone "Wisdom" I can't stainless steel hydraulic fitting Hurry up Hurry up Come on in The man raised the corners of his mouth threw his whip aside and hugged the breathless tender woman from behind blowing softly in her ear "What else haven't you done" Do you remember

The man hugged her lovingly and the woman said in a very weak voice "Wisdom" I And passed out Did you The man nodded "Let's not play like this anymore" The woman suddenly jumped up and suppressed the man on the bed becoming the posture of a woman going up and a man going down "No …" Ok! That's how I love you! The man gently moved his lower body and the woman quickly felt his invasion rising and falling with his intense movements Finally in a burst of dramatic movement the man recalled the lingering charm of the experience while enjoying the woman's red lips which were disorderly and undulating in the chest "Wisdom" Do you have to do this The woman asked softly The man snorted as stainless steel needle valve an answer "Wisdom …" Do you have to say it now The man pretended to be angry and said "I'm worried I'm afraid of you" The man gently pushed away the delicate body covering his body got up and put on his robe lit a cigarette and looked out of the window at the view of the 25th floor

The naked woman's hands slowly and skillfully reached into his clothes trying to stir up the man's desire again but the man gently pushed her away and said with his back to her "You don't have to worry about what I do just do what I say" But But The woman was afraid and said "The reporter and the Japanese monk both said that you …" "So what" Chao Wen-chih turned his head and stared ferociously at the trembling and timid woman in front of him "I can't control what I want to do!"! I want that old man to realize my pain for more than twenty years! And all the embarrassment and humiliation of my mother! Tell him to pay back ten times as much but he won't come back! After watching the news of Ah K Zhao Lingxi turned off the TV and slowly lay back on the sofa to think deeply until the servant came up behind him "Chairman Master Abe is here …" He just sat up "Dharma Master I'm sorry to invite you here so late Please sit down" Harumi Abe smiled and shook his hand "It doesn't matter I'm still reading the scriptures anyway" When Chao Ling-hsi saw that Abe Harumi was the only one coming he asked "Eh" Where is Secretary Xie Qiuyue Why didn't you come along 。 chinaroke.com
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » Guilt curse