Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » Ten Moments of Spring Messages in this topic - RSS
8/7/2022 11:56:06 PM
LawandaFuentes
Posts 6
After the dinner Jiang Xichi contacted Nie Xuesong once The reply was Nie Xuesong's mother who said that she was recuperating recently and was inconvenient to contact the outside world Thank Jiang Xichi for his concern Zhang Zhijing's hatred of iron does not become steel and Ouyang Rui's "spoiled and arrogant" is really two sets of different evaluations which makes Jiang Xichi have to care about After asking around they all said that Nie Xuesong was tube fitting manufacturer Zhang Zhijing's favorite student and Zhang Zhijing took a special fancy to him But she herself is somewhat "unable to help a fool" has already studied three but has not published a journal has not led an experiment independently so that Zhang Zhijing is extremely disappointed This explanation is logically self-consistent but Jiang Xichi always frequently remembered that day Nie Xuesong blurted out "Don't go" I care about it but I can't get in touch with Nie Xuesong

Fang Ying would wait for a long time so he came down first Jiang Xichi tucked the scarf she was wearing tightly "Is it cold" Fang Ying shook his head and handed over the paper bag in his hand "I bought you a sweater" Jiang Xichi looked down and saw nothing but this bag "Didn't you go shopping with them" "Yes I bought you a dress" “…… How about yourself "I'm not short of it" “……” At ten o'clock in the college only a few windows were still lit up pipe fittings manufacturer Jiang Xichi glanced up grabbed Fang Ying's arm hid in the shadow circled her in his arms and bowed his head to kiss her As soon as he came out of the room he was so warm that he didn't want to let go Jiang Xichi "Don't just think about me in the future" "Good narcissism" Fang Ying chuckled "I really don't lack anything" However in fact when she went shopping today she really didn't think about herself-she was too lazy to dress up In winter she wore several different colors of horn button coats relying on thin and tall and had a neat temperament so there was no compromise dress nor did she look ugly So very not easy to go to the city center once net want to drill to the men's department Min Jiasheng and Gu Yuluo despised all the way After holding her for a while Jiang Xichi let go and touched her cheek "I'll go up and pack up the equipment We'll walk back later and go to Ximen to buy sugar-fried chestnuts" Fang Ying nodded hurriedly "good good"

” Jiang Xichi smiled "wait a minute" The experimental data have been recorded and things are packed up quickly Ten minutes later Jiang Xichi reset all the equipment and equipment filled in the registration form locked the door and returned the key The whole fifth floor was quiet with lights on in the corridor extending from east to west and it was particularly quiet Jiang Xichi turns right and 14 tube fitting goes to the west end to take the elevator At that moment he heard a faint shrill cry Suddenly feel creepy can not help but step down Quiet He suspected that it was his own delusion and

I can't catch up this year The mood broke down and it was probably depression Do you know her family Make a phone call and ask her family to pick it up Jiang Xichi glanced at Zhang Zhijing then at Nie Xuesong and finally nodded Nie Xuesong did not listen to anyone Jiang Xichi asked for a long time did not hear the response then directly dragged her up from the sofa helped out of the office chinaroke.com
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » Ten Moments of Spring