Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » President, I'm addicted to kissing you Messages in this topic - RSS
8/7/2022 11:51:57 PM
LawandaFuentes
Posts 6
Now he lives with Grandpa Although he has a housekeeper to take care of him he doesn't know if the little thing can adapt to it now If I am not by your side will you miss me like Yang Yang Qin Zimo hooked Yu Rou's chin happily enjoying the charm of the woman in front of him and asked with some fire What is it Yu Rou clasped the palm of her chin and beeped her red lips discontentedly "Of course husband and son have different feelings!" As soon as 12 needle valve the voice fell he was hugged tightly by Qin Zimo and poured into his warm arms Qin Zimo's kisses were overwhelming He kissed her inexplicably and breathlessly When he opened his big eyes he saw the cool and handsome man in front of him with an excited smile staring at her and whispering Call me Yu Rou "Zi Mo" Language soft stare big eyes trembling call but feel a pain in the chest Qin Zimo's big palm is hard to knead her seems to be not satisfied with her answer is not affectionate enough Yu Rou tried to call out again and Qin Zimo's face immediately cooled down glanced at her and roared in a cold voice That's not it!

"What is that" Language soft ring Qin Zimo's neck sitting on his lap some impatient shrug Qin Zimo pinched her face close to the hot breath on the language soft face holding her lips murmuring You called me husband just now and now you call me again! Yu Rou felt as if her face had been scalded by boiling water She had been together for such a long time It seemed that she had never called Zi Mo her husband but the man in front of her always shameless husband and wife bowed his head and grabbed his skirt uneasily needle valve manufacturer Yu Rou did not know how to open her mouth How to call her when she was not married Qin Zimo frowned at the shy appearance of the woman in his arms stirring up a thousand waves in his heart and his tenderness came like water biting gently on her earlobe Hurry up woman or I'll have you here! "People call it when they're married but I don't!" Yu Rou stood up in a fit of pique and wanted to go but the overbearing man behind her holding his slender waist easily placed it on the big curved office desk and squeezed her body into her legs The evil smile made Yu Rou dumbfounded suppressed her beating heart and had to stammer Husband "I didn't hear you!" A man with a great figure a man who is all-powerful in the business world his handsome face immediately burst into a satisfied smile bent down pressed his soft lips and said softly

Language soft see escape simply take it looked up at the handsome Wang Xuan smiled back straight Wang Xuan choked back Qin Zimo also nest back to the big chair one hand around the language soft two people staring at Wang Xuan together the eyes meaning is very clear is to scold Wang Xuan thought dirty obviously nothing to do straight let Wang Xuan back in the cool breeze raise their hands to surrender Handed the information to Qin Zimo's front said helplessly chinaroke.com
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » President, I'm addicted to kissing you