Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » Chunfang has a rest Messages in this topic - RSS
8/7/2022 11:37:42 PM
NereidaWest
Posts 6
Kui Daomao read the book to see the rise did not pay attention to the side of the movement but behind the service of the wind back to the snow two servant girls see Xi Daowei such a posture winking at the side When she saw that there was nothing around her she couldn't help asking aloud "Mei don't you put a charcoal basin beside you" When Daomao heard this he put down the book and said with a smile "I'm not cold" When she heard this she felt a little uneasy After hesitating for a moment she said to the woman beside her "Let's all Cold Drawn Tubes go down" "Little Lady" The servant looked at her in puzzlement She coughed lightly and said "Take it down quickly" "No" The crowd hurried to retire Kui Daomao thought to himself this child is young really cautious in doing things unexpectedly can think of anything this Zhu Shi is also good

Mrs Wei had praised the young lady of the house he reluctantly agreed Originally thought to teach one or two years can leave but do not want to be a rare smart and progressive child really overjoyed teaching up but also more attentive Sometimes the heart can not help but regret but it is a pity that this child as a daughter if a man will have a great future In addition to attending classes at Mr Su's office every morning Cold Drawn Steel Tubes Xi Daomao also studied with the needlework teacher invited by Cui in the afternoon and sometimes studied with Cui as a housekeeper In the eyes of outsiders she seems to have a very hard life in fact she has a very leisurely life after all everyone's requirements for a five-year-old girl's schoolwork will not be too high Dragon Boat Festival (1) The rain began to fall from last night and it gradually stopped when it was fast

"You help me sort out my homework these days and my father may check it later" He Daomao ordered No Liu Feng answered Is the young lady going to the upper room Change your clothes first The damselfly said that the clothes on the little lady's body were specially made by her for the convenience of reading and writing The style was similar to Hu's clothes If it hadn't been for the little lady's precision welded tubes repeated assurances that she would never wear these clothes in front of outsiders the lady would not have allowed the little lady to wear them Uh Nodding his head he knelt down in front of the bronze mirror and let the damselfly comb his hair Liu Feng came in and asked "Young lady all the homework you've written these days is here Will you take it all to Lang Jun"

The damselfly chose two delicate and small beaded flowers from Xi Daomao's jewelry box and put them on her hairpin "Little lady there are some new Buffalo milk in the kitchen just now I'll burn it for you as a snack later" Last time the lady heard that you wanted to drink Buffalo milk she ordered Chuang Tzu to bring it as soon as he had it Kui Daomao lowered his head and thought "Milk is rare It's not interesting to eat it hot Mother caught a cold a few days ago and felt uncomfortable all the time I'll make a bowl of crisp cheese for her later so that she can have an appetizer" Isn't Adi always shouting that he wants to eat stone honey crisp cheese Just did it together The damselfly said "The stone honey cheese is a little sweet and greasy The lady has a bad appetite recently Maybe she can't eat it" "Granny's right" said Daomao "but I don't want to make stone honey cheese" Daomao tilted his head and thought for a moment then suddenly he had a flash of inspiration "Yes! I can make ginger cheese! 。 cbiesautomotive.com
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » Chunfang has a rest