Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » Summer Solstice not reached (original edition) Messages in this topic - RSS
8/7/2022 11:37:03 PM
NereidaWest
Posts 6
Beginning of Summer when walking from the canteen to the classroom with a lunch box they usually look at the empty badminton court in a daze In the first and second year of high school Fu Xiaosi and Lu Zhiang often played badminton here and sweat shone on their young bodies Rui on the other hand seldom saw Lu Zhiang except when he was waiting for Xiao Si in the corridor outside the stainless steel tube 304 classroom after school i do not feel any change but Luzhiang and Beginning of Summer every time walking in Fuxiaosi side will be embarrassed because of the comments more or less with other colors Look Fu Xiaosi Don't be so eager to see it He will graduate soon and he will not be able to see it in the future

That's right I didn't think I looked better than the picture Yeah so cute I didn't think a painter could be so beautiful What kind of bull**** logic is that Over time Lu Zhiang developed a habit every time Fu Xiaosi was concerned he would silently hold out his thumb pat him on the shoulder and then pretend to be very serious and say you are red As a result he was beaten on the ground by Fu Xiaosi every time Approaching the college entrance examination Fu Xiaosi published his first collection of paintings Happiness in the Deep of the aluminium coated tubes Wheat Field Because it was only a little famous the collection did not sell well but only printed 10000 copies But in the collection of paintings published by young people it is already OK Moreover there are not many people who publish collections of paintings in high school in the whole country So Fu Xiaosi is very happy

He would happily tell his readers the story in the painting his camphor-covered campus Asakawa No1 Middle School and blush and ask the girls who confessed to him to study hard Cold Drawn Seamless Tubes and enter the ideal university Every time he peeked at it Lu Zhiang would look up to the sky and laugh which made Fu Xiaosi look dusty But Beginning of Summer the feeling will be a lot of subtle watching more and more people in the school began to like the small division of the painting Beginning of Summer heart gave birth to a lot of inexplicable feelings it seems that Fu Xiaosi is no longer a person before silently like the priest for many years it seems that the priest has disappeared after the years leaving no trace And in front of Fu Xiaosi gradually brilliant I can't even tell whether I'm happy or sad The days go by so slowly Summer reaches its peak The abundant rain makes the growth rings of camphor trees wide The tall tree trunks opened up more sky and the green halo dyed a bigger world Fu Xiaosi rode his bicycle through the clean gravel road with camphor trees on both sides Summer and breeze blew his white shirt against his young body and his hair was slightly flying The camphor trees on his head were interlaced with each other swaying slightly in the wind and they whispered the story of the boy cbiesautomotive.com
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » Summer Solstice not reached (original edition)