Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » The Youth of the Secret Agent Wind Messages in this topic - RSS
8/7/2022 10:28:09 PM
ChristopherWaldrop
Posts 6
Sister you are too suspicious everyone in your opinion is suspicious so bother be careful to grow old quickly Not knowing whether to laugh or cry I glared at him and said "You're wrong At least I never doubted you from beginning to end" "You trust me so much" Xiao Nuo restrained plastic pallet containers his smile and looked at me with a very serious and serious expression which made me feel uncomfortable Just when I couldn't stand it and was ready to say "What are you looking at" He finally sighed and said

In the flower hall the four young men a Bu a Xu plastic bulk containers a Bian and a Xin said respectfully "Welcome the third young master and Miss Feng back to the mansion" "Where is Big Brother" "The eldest young master is in the Council chamber" Xiao Nuo and I ran all the way to the Council chamber The door was wide open and there were many disciples of Baili City standing inside In the middle of the hall there was a big man standing timidly He said in a trembling voice "I really don't know that that girl is from your house Otherwise I wouldn't dare to sell her the goods even if I borrowed a hundred timid people from me!"!

This man is the bully who sells Hanfu San in Baili Town He has confessed that he has sold some Hanfu San to Youli one after another since half a year However he does not know the identity of Youli He just thinks he is an ordinary buyer I see It seems that I am really suspicious But who on earth was the man who sneaked into my room and turned over the dead rat With a cold snort Xiao Mo said plastic pallet crates to the Black Tiger "Although there is no law prohibiting you from doing this in this city it is not a glorious thing after all You'd better restrain yourself and not act too insolently" I won't go into it with you Go ahead The black tiger hurriedly bowed and kowtowed and thankfully went out After waiting for him to go out Xiao Mo's face sank and he said angrily "I told you that my second brother wouldn't do such a mean thing So everything was done by that bitch!"!

"Then would such a good sister be like a person who secretly poisons her master" The whole person trembled and when he raised his head again his eyes were full of hesitation and he whispered "If" If that master is the second young master It's possible The crowd was in an uproar but Xiao Mo did not change his face and continued to ask "Why" 。 binpallet.com
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » The Youth of the Secret Agent Wind