Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » k harder than others. S Messages in this topic - RSS
12/27/2019 7:41:58 PM
ylq
Posts 59
The word youth is familiar and unfamiliar. The person who dreams is far away, but let people let go of imagination. The teacher often said to us, "Work hard, read your dreams, and work hard." Because when we were young, we didn't have time to work. When I read this book, I was so moved-"Young Be hard on yourself. The book reads: "There is only a door between success and failure. Successful people only try to open this door. But in fact, they just use each stage of life reasonably. The reasons are different, but the reasons for failure are surprisingly similar: no clear goal Wholesale Cigarettes, no time concept, too reluctant to squeeze themselves, procrastination, passive, unsatisfactory, covetous and so on ... sad people can sum up too much Reasons for failure. But after crying tonight, I will still be on the same road tomorrow. In such an unprincipled life, you will grow old without getting rid of it. I think: Young is the most crucial starting point for success, the era of the least fear of starting over, and the starting point for everyone's hope. If you want the future to thank yourself for your hard work now, you have to grasp the young age. Between persistence in failure and longing for success, you ca n��t get rid of old habits if you do n��t ��ruthless��, you ca n��t reborn without ��ruthless��, no "Vicious" cannot travel at high speed. The book tells me that "ruthlessness" is the consciousness of success, the confused symptomatic medicine, and the categorical rejection of various wandering and failures. Be "ruthless" yourself at the beginning of your life and use rationality and planning to manage yourself to ensure that your life is closer to success. Many successful people have said before they were unsuccessful: All my efforts are for Let yourself take the initiative. Most of a person's mediocrity is not because of insufficient strength and ability, but because of staying on the status quo, not thinking about progress, and gradually burying himself in the life of the machine. On the way to success, many people often feel lost, or they don't feel how to take the next step or where to go. At this time, we can often ask for help from parents, teachers, and friends. Be tough on yourself, manifest yourself in making yourself more combative, transforming from your heart Newport 100S, turning from passive to active, and optimistically meeting challenges and facing life. Be hard on yourself, spend more time in daily communication with others, pay attention to wording and pay attention to expressions when you are expressing yourself; be hard on yourself, and show that you can control your emotions when you are doing things, and do not do whatever you want. . You know Marlboro Lights, no one is smarter than anyone else in this world, but there are people who work harder than others. Success only belongs to those who persevere and persevere in choosing the right direction. Take the initiative and fight hard to get yourself ahead. Be harder on yourself when you are young, and be closer to you when you are successful. Be harder on yourself while you are young! Only in this way can the future be better for us
Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

Newport Cigarettes
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » k harder than others. S