Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » warm baby", we As s Messages in this topic - RSS
4/14/2020 2:10:34 AM
ylq
Posts 59
If you want to ask me the person I admire most, it is my English teacher, Little Teacher. When I was in the fifth grade, the little teacher secretly prevented us from seeing her at the beginning of the school report, making us really do not know what medicine was hidden in her gourd Newport Cigarettes. On the second day, the little teacher revealed her mysterious scene: From a distance Cigarettes For Sale, the little teacher was short, her hair was not long, and there were many pimples on her face, and she looked very young. I heard from my mother that the younger the teacher, the less experienced, I just thought she was also like a normal teacher, speaking like a board. From the day I beat her in class, I have a new understanding of her completely: The little teacher is very humorous Newport Cigarettes Coupons, and the introduction said: My name is Zheng Xiaoxiao, and I will call me the little teacher in the future! "Little teacher!" Classmates My stomach hurt when I heard it. The little teacher can always make some grammar more vivid than the steel plate. Let's listen to it, for example: do and does are superman, the front he, she, the name of the person, the animals are San Mao, the students coaxed laugh. "The latter verb is San Mao, the verb is dying (plus s), like Sam jumps, Sam is going to jump to death, if Superman does come, rescue Sam, let us remember firmly, I really admire the little teacher The teacher's ability to lecture is sometimes like a fierce lion when she is angry. At one time, many of her classmates did not finish their homework. She slammed the book hard on the table and started counting us. Then she coughed frequently. We only knew that the little teacher taught three classes, more than 160 students, there were many classes a day, the throat was not so good, and I had to take medicine every day. Until one day, the little teacher entered the hospital and could not come in these days Most of the classmates were very surprised during the class. They started to do their English homework seriously, but less than a day later, the little teacher came to class with sickness, she kindly called us "warm baby", we As soon as these "warm babies" heard the little teacher's voice increase, they all made it so that the little teacher let the voice be lowered, which made the little teacher very touched. The little teacher made me always say, "I don't speak English well" Okay, show that I am patriotic " Deeply in love with English, I can not go to God in English class, the teacher did not hear every little wonderful little teacher is to explain to me now the most admired people.
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

NewportCigarettes
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » warm baby", we As s