Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » I have never admitted Messages in this topic - RSS
10/31/2019 3:17:25 AM
ylq
Posts 59
I have never admitted that I am a timid child. Among my peers, other girls will scream when they see a bug, but I will not. But every time I talk to strangers or in front of a large group of people Cigarettes Online, I am afraid of making mistakes, fearing that the words are out of order and being jokes. Once, I read the text in front of my classmates who were several years older than me. Even I couldn��t feel what I was talking about. The scene was silent. After reading it, although the teacher said that it was very twirling, I still pointed out that I have misread many places and even read "Teardrops" as "eyes." I suddenly felt that I couldn��t lift my head in front of other classmates. However, in the near future, each grade should arrange a drama. People like me who read the wrong books on the stage, even if they recite the lines, they will forget them because of fear, so the teacher has to arrange me to be a role with very few dialogues and no emotions. Even so, I still staggered in the middle of the class, or I forgot the lines at that moment. In the following class, I listened to my practice again and again, and my lines were back. I am of course anxious, but it is useless. As soon as I got on the stage and saw a group of classmates sitting down the stage, I thought about what I was reading when I was wrong, and there was a blank in my mind. Finally, the teacher didn't want to waste time, she pulled me to talk. "Are you afraid to go on stage?" the teacher said seriously. So I said that I was afraid of others laughing at my heart Carton Of Cigarettes. She meditated and said: "This kind of thinking will make it easier for you to read wrong. If you are bolder, you can make fewer mistakes. There is no reason for others to laugh at you. I hesitated. It seems that I can't believe it. Really, and then confidently nodded to the teacher with a confident attitude. This encouraging words is like a small hammer, gently tapping my heart, making me feel that my whole body is about to burst out. And the blood flowing in my body seems to push me to another unknown country, giving me infinite power and urging me to forge ahead. At that moment, I no longer fear, no longer, I seem to have endured The baptism in the field, the fear in the heart was swept away by the rapids. I found my future direction in a flash. The time flies, but the teacher��s words, I remember in my heart, whenever I stand on the stage On, remembering the teacher��s words, the timidity in my heart is a little less. In a word, like a hand, smooth my intense heartbeat, let it return to normal speed, smooth the trembling in my voice, let I became fluent again. The hard practice made me overcome the timidity Newport Cigarettes. In the fourth grade, I did the host of the school lunch broadcast. At this time, no one laughed at me. If there was no teacher, how can I be like today? So? The teacher��s words have given me such a big impact that I am unforgettable.
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

NewportCigarettes
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » I have never admitted