Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » where will happen such a thing Messages in this topic - RSS
10/25/2019 3:00:40 AM
havi232
Posts 1
Left a phone number, Lin junhe gave shen yuezhen a few qingxin fu, directly with chalcedony flower away.

In the hands of a few qingxin fu, shen yuezhen felt excited and moved, but this is a lifesaving baby.

Is ready to go back, the results just opened the door, shen yuezhen saw the old just face standing in the porch there.

"Are you hiding something from me?" Wu jianguo asked.

"No... No...... "

"What's that in your hand?" < / p > < p > wu jianguo drink, see shen yuezhen hand on the paper was angry.

< / p > < p > shen yuezhen found that he had not time to hide this thing, also panicked.

Wu jianguo angrily growled, while hitting the side of the hand side of the thing continue to scold: "what friend's children, I think it is a lower than the god stick! Little liar!"

"I told you I wasn't sick, and that you were making such a fuss about it, and now that you're bringing the rod home, you wish I was dead!"

"I... I don't have... "Shen yuezhen tearful explanation, he is really hope her husband good.

At this time, wu jianguo suddenly one side of the face, face flushed, as if a breath can not come over the same, suddenly wu cover chest on his knees.

After that, the whole person intense a spasm, the mouth spit white foam, rolled the white eyes faint dead past.

He's sick again!

"Jianguo, jianguo what's wrong with you, don't scare me!"

< / p > < p > shen yuezhen was frightened, wu jianguo this time fell ill, more serious than the previous several times, it is estimated that the spirit of the attack caused.

"What shall we do, what shall we do?"

Shen yuezhen to anxious, if wu jianguo believes in himself, fake yeezys believe that master, where will happen such a thing.

"By the way, the master is not far away!"

< / p > < p > shen yuezhen suddenly a thigh, directly out of the crazy chase, as expected, Lin junhe has not out of the community.

"Master, wait! Wait a minute!"

< / p > < p > see shen yuezhen panting for breath to catch up with over, Lin junhe strange asked: "how?"

"Master, my husband, my husband he is sick, please, must save him!" Shen yuezhen begged.

"Oh? Show me." Lin junhe also no nonsense, immediately turn back.

< / p > < p > a return to shen yuezhen home, Lin junhe saw the face has completely become a burst of iron blue wu jianguo.

"Was he in a state of agitation?" Lin junhe asked with a real yeezy boost 350 frown.

"It is... He had a fight with me." Shen yuezhen bit his lip and begged again: "master, please, must save him, you let me do what can.

"Go burn the fresh heart charm I gave you just now, mix it with warm water, and be quick." Lin jun river.

"Oh, good."

< / p > < p > shen yuezhen hurried to do, Lin junhe is the piece of close to the finished product qingxin fu to take out, according to the heart of wu jianguo.

He has long had cold Yin qi into the body, now when angry, best place to buy fake yeezys cold Yin qi directly into the heart.

I'm lucky I'm here, or even the gods can't save him.

To tell the truth, I was still a little reluctant to use this piece of pure heart charm, but in order to get the chalcedony flower from here, give him a preferential treatment.

At this time, shen yuezhen has also taken a bowl of muddy water over.

Lin junhe took the water, pry wu jianguo fake yeezy v2 for sale mouth directly into the irrigation.

"No problem." Putting down the bowl, Lin junhe warned him, "if he still wants this life, please don't have too many mood swings within a month. I can't stay with him for 24 hours."
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » where will happen such a thing