Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » t participate in the Game Messages in this topic - RSS
9/2/2019 2:55:50 AM
ylq
Posts 59
Originally intended to write the sports meeting at the beginning, the essay was written in advance. Moreover, I always feel that after a period of time, I look back at the pieces that I have stepped through. It is far more proud than the immediate feelings. I don��t know what to use to express my pride. This is the first time that I did not participate in the Games as an athlete. I originally planned to report 1500. This is my strength. However, the high school women did not have 1500, and because they felt that other projects were not enough to make themselves better than the rest of the people, and the names of the people seemed to be many, I gave up the idea of ??starting, and concentrated on the "manuscript" work distributed by the teacher. They look different. At least I feel that way. Wearing a hat and wearing glasses, in order to improve the high draft rate of the first and seventh classes, adopt a "delivery" strategy, go to the podium every four or five minutes, and "comfort" in the middle. Referee Comrade Song Jing. You can swim and sway, and take the "ticket" to the track and field finals and sneak around to the starting line to witness the sprint of the nearest distance Cheap Cigarettes. Feelings are also more than those sitting in the stands. I didn't show up with the four classes of tug-of-war. When I came back, I saw that my classmates couldn't cover the frustration. I asked the reason in general, and I understood one or two on and off. I had nothing to do with "swindling" or "foul". The series of words, everyone's ambiguity is not fluent. It��s just that I don��t care about the results, but the hearts of the students who are close together because of the collective honor. Everyone is together, laughing together, shouting together, excited together. Isn��t this more important than the mechanical ranking? When we left, we took a group photo, the woman was in the front row, the boy was behind, and I was a little lost when the shutter flashed. I remembered that I was standing on the row of benches with my classmates on the day of junior high school. At that time, I was also like this. On the left is my classmate Wholesale Cigarettes, and my teacher stood in the middle of the team. There seem to be a lot of things in life that overlap and reappear in our years. Maybe two years later, even more years later, I will encounter the same similar scene, with a group of people coming and going, I am crowded in the crowd. In any time, I can pass freely through my body. Then I suddenly realized that we have been together for more than half a year. When we knew that we had to spend three years with each other, we laughed and stepped into the first and seventh classes, and we faced the rush of exhaustion with the most indifferent mentality. Struggling, competing, but when you are tired, hand in hand to give each other the best warmth. This is the most important thing. It��s not the first person who rushed through the starting line mokingusacigarettes.com, not who is holding the award-winning trophy, but not who and who passed the crowd to announce who is victorious. I thought a lot when I was smiling at the camera, but I thought it was a wonderful thing because we were together.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Marlboro Red
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » t participate in the Game