Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » ble was cold and cold [u Messages in this topic - RSS
9/2/2019 2:55:39 AM
ylq
Posts 59
into a golden. Occasionally, when the light is good, you can see the golden lines of the road, like the light spots that pass through the thick woods, like the dust flying in the library in the afternoon. Forgot which moment, I suddenly saw this golden corridor, she immediately stole my attention. I looked at her quietly, as if I had passed through another time Cigarettes For Sale, free, cozy, warm, and my things had an inexplicable yearning. In the classroom on the sixth floor, through the windows facing the street, I heard the hawkers�� sounds of the gradually noisy hawkers. The distance was covered by the building but still revealed a corner of the sky, dark blue to the shallow yellow and beautiful country, and the golden corridor. The bells of the school bells, the crowds rushed out of the classroom and stood in the corridor. I stood in front and turned to see the faces of some familiar people who were black under the backlight. I laughed and laughed, and my mood suddenly became very good, like There was a warm current in my heart, and I couldn��t help laughing. It is said that people only laugh unconsciously when they are extremely pleased. I attributed this to the golden sunset and the lonely sunset. I thought that I liked the sunset when I passed away. Soon I left the building as a graduate and the corridor. There is no longer a road team in life, no more sunsets, no more bells that the teacher urges to ��lock the door, fast packs!��, everything seems to have disappeared suddenly. I started to go home in the dark and went home in the dark. I used to hang out my homework after I left school. I have been secretly depressed for a while, and I also attribute this to the sunset. Until one day, I took the time to return to the building. I didn't accidentally see the corridor waiting for me, I felt very familiar, but very strange. There was no temperature in the empty classroom, and even the tables and chairs were replaced with new ones. The new plastic steel table was cold and cold Newport 100S. I suddenly understood, it is a sense of non-subordinate. What I miss is not the golden memory, but the embarrassment, but also because I can��t go back. I can now recall the warmth with such brushstrokes and keep it sealed.
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Marlboro Cigarettes
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » ble was cold and cold [u