Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » memory; if the trees are depre Messages in this topic - RSS
8/20/2019 8:51:44 PM
ylq
Posts 59
The spring breeze is light, and the sound of Liu flute. The past is like a cigarette, and I have been around for a long time. Above the blue sky and white clouds, how many childhood songs have been left between the dreams of the river, and how many songs and laughter have been hidden. Among the dense forests, how many years have been flashing. The charm of spring is often amazing. It is said that like a sudden spring breeze, thousands of trees and pears bloom. When I was a child, the time in early spring was extraordinarily colorful. In the early spring, the melting stream runs along the ice seam, hitting the gongs and drums, proclaiming that the spring is warmer; the green grass is green in the corner and the roadside, swallowing the yellow with one bite; the straight poplar Stretched out and took out a winter bud to dedicate to spring. Standing in the open grass, breathing the aroma of the early spring, it is refreshing. After the spring rain, everything recovered. After a thunderstorm, spring, as scheduled. The fresh and delicate pink petal plays with the water in the mouth. The grass on the side of the road shook his body and washed away the dirt on his body. In the fields, green flowers are like blankets, wild flowers are blooming, bees fly butterflies, and birds are singing. Pick a wild flower and place it under your nose, gently absorbing its aroma. Catch a butterfly, put it in the palm of your hand, look at its colorful wings, and sway beautiful dreams in your heart, move with your wings, fly away, with a childhood memories. Climb to the heights, condescending Newport Cigarettes Coupons, and look up. The sun sets and the sunset glows like a brocade. Near the tree, the trees are shaded. In the distance, smoke and smoke. Among the birds and flowers, it seems as if I heard the voice of my mother. Jump into the river and set up a net to fish. The river is clear and the fish swims. Between the cracks, the traps were set up and the fish were arrested. Excited, partners, fight the water. Splashing water, joy is like a wave. The river is light and we flow through our legs Parliament Cigarettes. The laughter is thick Cheap Cigarettes, and our hearts are rippling. Forgot to go to school, forgot to go home, there was only a song singing in the river. Time flies past, leaving only a piece of memory. Today, sitting in the spring of the hustle and bustle, reading a spring article, reading a spring poem. It seems as if the heart is open and full of spring. Bringing the spring breeze into the arms, invites Chunguang to be a guest. Sing a spring song and keep the spring forever. The memory of spring, such as the white clouds blossoming, floats in the sky of memory; if the river is clear, it flows in the heart of memory; if the trees are depressed, the journey of memory is long; if the peach blossoms bloom, the memory of spring spring in memory, In the spring, water is like the wind. Caressing on the face, flowing in my heart. Every spring breeze warms up, every spring rains the night. Floating, the moon is like water, immersed in the heart. Warm memories, always keep a joy.
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Cigarettes Online
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » memory; if the trees are depre