Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » you; my path Messages in this topic - RSS
8/20/2019 8:51:32 PM
ylq
Posts 59
I have you in my dreams, and I can't live without you. You can't live without you. On the snowy road full of love, I wholeheartedly help you, in the smile of the morning glow decoration, I use loyalty to decorate your beauty... even if the road to life is rough. Wind and rain. Ice cream sword. A total of zero Marlboro Cigarettes, I love you still, and treasure you forever in my heart. Accompanied by you, plain and faint, a smile is a kind of truth. Accompanied by a real life and a rare opportunity in life. Accompanied by the skeleton is strange. Accompanied by the warm whisper... The skirt is elegant, the elegant is the charm, the elegant is elegant. Even in the ��Omiya Pink �졯 beauty, I only love you. Because you are honest. Upright. Easy. simple. natural. And that pair of dice is more attractive in the world. The most colorful passage in life is no more than a sincere heart. That time, soft whispers, not the sweetness of human emotions. The murderous red dust is plain and novel, random. Dependence on the road is a natural interpretation of the words, the fate of life is beautiful. The memory is - the white cloud and the soft cloud nowadays, the golden scorpion, no longer able to find, the eyebrows have been deeply imprinted by the vicissitudes of life. Feeling the agitation of life, who can understand this sincerity. The groove between the eyebrows is the annual ring of life, and the Huafa Newport Cigarettes, which is flying in the sky, is the splendid and elegant life of life. The spring is flying in the ear, the pine needles are piled up around, and it is never in the middle of no words Parliament Cigarettes. Self, feel yourself! Sometimes the shape is straight. Lonely and without the Lord. If you lose it, even the tall buildings in the city will be a melancholy. Sometimes I look at the lights on the street and add a touch of faintness. Far away. Long and long Acacia. Then I couldn't help but whisper in my heart. ��The moon and the eve of the flower can be a few degrees, and the grievances and grievances are confusing, and I hope that the Qingliuxinhe will stay in the rain and fly green. Infinitely lingering, life confidant and concentric sentence 'Without you; my path is destined to be lonely and unbearable, without you; my heart of ice can not melt. Silent as the golden autumn of life, even if it is like the moon in the water, the melt and dissolve is for me, without you; all the hopes of the twinkling of the stars are hard to make me heart. Snowflakes are infatuated jade butterflies, and the notes of life always have - the day to rest in the winter. Without you; how can I fly this hot heart city. When there is always a tide in the tide, the past is not a thousand sails than a thousand sails. Without you; the boat of life has already sailed to the other side of happiness. In the years of love, I will offer you an eternal promise; if you ask about things, it is an infatuation, life and death.
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

Marlboro Red
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » you; my path