Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » like the baptism of natur Messages in this topic - RSS
8/5/2019 1:59:17 AM
ylq
Posts 59
he hearts of each of us have already been baptized by this Qingshan Xiushui and elegant land, and spotless. It seems that all the sorrows and annoyances of the past have been scattered with the wind, and all the heavy sighs have disappeared. Peaceful and comfortable, free and easy to enjoy the joys and sorrows of the world. With this state of mind, we did not feel the door to the home of the big brother. Under the moonlight night, Guolong pushed two iron gates with a unique local character, "��..." and then a cluster of laughter and laughter poured into the courtyard of the Yin's Mansion. The night was brightly lit. Or admire the beauty of this paradise, or look up at the stars to feel the ethereal spirit at the moment Cigarettes For Sale, or sit quietly in the indoor chair to close your eyes, or laugh and chat. The big brother of Guolong personally cooks. Seeing this, I volunteered to cut the vegetables. I also showed the meaning of Guolong with a little bit of showing off. I have proved that my knife is exquisite. Yan Qiu hits the national dragon's hand, Jackie Chan is cooking at the stove next to the stove, sitting on the Mazar and looking at the water vapor overflowing from the cooktop, thoughtfully. Zhao Wei is responsible for washing vegetables, and the leeks are serious and dignified. Xiuhua cleaned up the tables, chairs and tableware, and he seemed to have been lying in the bedroom and fell asleep. The sound of the "beep" on the cutting board, the rubbing sound of the stove shovel, the sound of the dish into the pot, the sound is staggered. Under the moonlight, the blue-blue smoke slowly rises straight and safely. Life! Why do you need Zhong Ming Ding to eat, a luxury car, a simple house, and a simple and simple one? Why do you need a light, green and green car, "Under the Chrysanthemum, and see Nanshan leisurely" indulge in the landscape between the mountains and rivers, drunk in the beauty of the four o'clock is not leisurely? This situation, this intention, this ��, this �� I am really at your fingertips, isn't this the life that Jingjie Yuanming has been unable to achieve? I am ashamed of this. The next morning, the darkness of the sky in the distance has not completely receded. The light blue skylight is even more empty, and the coldness of the reservoir next to the village has not yet receded, and several stars are still glowing with faint light. At this time, Guolong has already got up and prepared breakfast for us. After eating, under the leadership of Guolong, our group of people walked along the Panshan Trail to the back hill. The Houshan Mountain and the Daze Mountain stood side by side. Although there was no steepness in the Daze Mountain, it was more beautiful, and we circled along the mountain road. In the second step
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » like the baptism of natur