Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » e. Why sho Messages in this topic - RSS
7/20/2019 2:18:39 AM
ylq
Posts 59
At the opening ceremony of the middle school, the school leaders loved to start with a sentence called "Golden Autumn October, Sweet-scented Osmanthus Fragrance", and used a small standard Mandarin to prolong the voice. Now that no such opening ceremony is held, the sentence can no longer be heard. I want to come now, it was originally beautiful, but it was used only. Dim, light, yellow, soft, and faint, only fragrant Newport 100S, "Walk on the campus avenue, look up, it seems to be able to see the fragrant fragrance between the layers of green leaves, oh. Even if you can't see it, I can imagine a cluster of small yellow flowers behind the thick leaves, shy and low-key look. I thought of the text of the "Osmanthus Rain" in primary school, I always liked it. The word "Osmanthus Rain" is very beautiful. In the face of the barren days Carton Of Cigarettes, it is a rare leisure and leisure. I still remember the two illustrations next to it: tiny yellow flowers drizzle, the little boy holding a bamboo braid in his hand, kneeling on the ground Carefully pick up the flowers. A simple farmhouse, a lush green osmanthus tree, dotted with clusters of small yellow flowers, the little girl is holding the trunk to help her mother shake, next to There was a bamboo basket on the ground. I once admired the activity of shaking the sweet-scented osmanthus. I remembered the osmanthus cake mentioned in the book. Some were surprised. The sweet-scented osmanthus can also be made into cakes. I don��t know if the osmanthus cake would be How was it There are two sweet-scented osmanthus trees in the courtyard of the aunt's house. The courtyards of other families are desolate stone dams. Only her family looks at the swaying branches and looks full of feminine appearance Marlboro Gold. Unfortunately, it is impossible to see the new house. I can't help but imagine that if there is a house of my own in the future, I hope there is also a simple yard, and then plant a few osmanthus trees on the fence to watch them. In the autumn, you can smell the quiet fragrance. I was lingering in the yard mokingusacigarettes.com. At that time, I couldn't bear to shake the sweet-scented osmanthus tree, or wait until the breeze or the drizzle, the fine yellow flowers were scattered. At this time, I took the basket and picked up the residual flowers in the mud. Carefully wash with water, put them in the soft sunlight when the weather is fine, so that they can be stored for a long time, it is very convenient to use. It is very convenient for making tea, or for making cakes. Good. Chewing the sweet-scented osmanthus cake, then taking a sip of tea, the scent of sweet-scented osmanthus is full of scented osmanthus. This is also a good time. Why should it be shallow and deep red, it is the first in the flower." Too, such as peonies do not have to Allure, Handan refined, aloof Chrysanthemum, Samuume strength of character, as is the touching charm. Compared with those who admire, the tranquility and elegance of sweet-scented osmanthus is accompanied by it Marlboro Cigarettes. It can be a mediocre life. Yi��an sighs that ��the singer can be ruthless and ruthless, and what happened in the past�� is indeed a pity.
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Newport Cigarettes Coupons
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » e. Why sho