Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » ar the throat and cure the Messages in this topic - RSS
7/5/2019 9:05:54 PM
ylq
Posts 59
time, this place was still The incense grandmother's temple said that it was a distant Yunyou monk who was sick here. He was very ill. The nun in the temple asked him to take medicine. Finally, the monk was rescued. The monk took out a paper in order to thank him. The package, handed over to the host, let her plant in the courtyard next spring, saying that if it has a relationship with the temple, the seed will grow into a big tree and bloom, I am afraid you have never seen such a huge flower. Later, there was this tree. Children, this thing is real. There used to be a monument in the temple, which is the well stone of the well behind the temple. Nowadays, there is nothing in the above words, but children, you don��t want to climb this tree. The flowers and leaves of this tree can give a special oily fragrance. The little flower snake loves this taste. There are small flower snakes on the tree. The story told by Uncle Wang has been deeply imprinted into my mind, whenever I walked under the tree. I have been unwilling to speed up my footsteps Carton Of Cigarettes. In May of the following year Wholesale Cigarettes, the oil stalk tree on the campus opened overwhelmingly overnight. Its flowers were yellowish and the flowers were small, but very dense. A small branch is estimated to have hundreds of flowers. There are thousands of bees flying around the trees on campus, and some naughty classmates catch bees and are screamed by bees. The fare of the campus can also smell the aroma of the oil stem tree flowers. Every day after school, the family can smell the flowers of my clothes. Every morning when we came to school, the bees had already started working on the oil stalk tree. Until now, I have never seen such a grand scene. The people in the village and the villagers who knew the flowers of the trees also came in groups to see the oil stalks blossoming. Every time there was a strong wind, the petals of the oil stalks fell to the ground, and the ground was white. Some senior students took them. The broom sweeps the petals. I didn't know what they were doing with the petals. Later, I realized that the petals that were swept up, cleaned, dried in the sun, and made tobacco for the smoking man at home. It is said to clear the throat and cure the cough. . Therefore, many students collect this petal every day. After a rain in May, the oil stems fell clean, and the petals that were drenched by the rain quickly rotted. I finished the primary school in the flowering and falling of the oil stalk tree Marlboro Red. The special aroma of the oil stalk flower is deeply imprinted in my memory. Until now, I still remember this tree in my dreams. As far as I know, I am still alive. It is a note.
Related articles:
Carton Of Cigarettes

Online Cigarettes
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » ar the throat and cure the