Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » adidas i-5923 blue white Messages in this topic - RSS
6/27/2019 1:13:24 AM
arbl3ig7
Posts 3

adidas sneakers for girls sale Adidas is updating the Iniki Boost with new inspiration, The I-5923 will release in Crystal White and Core Red, both featuring knitted mesh with premium suede overlays on the toebox, laces and heel.

adidas sneakers black womens Adidas presents a new iteration of the I-5923 featuring a white design with navy compliments and a classic gum-bottom. The updated model showcases a classic runner from the Adidas footwear line and incorporates new innovative technology and details.

adidas sneakers mens 2019 The model includes a soft mesh upper with heat welded "Three-Stripe" details to provide a light and extremely breathable feel. The sneaker is finished with modern day BOOST technology to provide one of the best cushioning and comfort available.

adidas i-5923 blue white This Collegiate Red colorway is rather simple in construction, with Three Stripes branding appearing on the side panel in a simple white colorway. The upper combines soft suede and functional neoprene. The gum bottom completes the show, maintaining the vintage aesthetic in the process.

https://www.nicestylebay.com/
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » adidas i-5923 blue white