Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » In these days of Messages in this topic - RSS
5/9/2019 9:02:58 PM
ylq
Posts 59
In these days of the trip to Da Nang, what I feel most is that the cultural atmosphere of Da Nang is very strong. Everyone is willing to learn and everyone loves to learn. According to statistics, there are about 3,600 permanent residents in the village of Da Nang, and there are more than 700 elderly people over the age of 60, and the knowledge and culture of these elderly people are not low. Among the seniors we interviewed, they all wrote good words, and most of them subscribed to the Huzhou Evening News to keep abreast of the development of the facts. To be honest, I was very surprised by the results of these investigations. In addition, we also learned that there are hundreds of historical Jiuchuan books in the small village of Da Nang, which have produced hundreds of historical celebrities, which forced me to sigh knowledge. The importance of it is also amazed by the inheritance of the cultural development of Da Nang. The development of a village, a city or even a country is inseparable from the inheritance of culture and the spread of knowledge. We often emphasize the need to develop national soft power and become a cultural power, so we must pay attention to the role of education. Dagang has regarded education very seriously and developed very well. The establishment and inheritance of the book is the premise and foundation of the high cultural level of the people of Da Nang. At the same time, the book not only imparts knowledge, but also teaches the truth of doing things Buy Newport Online Cheap. It can be said that the quality of a person reflects the cultivation of a family, and the quality of a group of people may reflect the strength of a country. Therefore, we must develop quality education and promote the improvement of the overall quality of the people. Today, a character is hanged on a wall in a store. The boss said that it is his own thought. Write it down on the wall and use it to alert himself to others. Be cautious: you need to pay someone who has a way, don't pay a friend; drink a quiet tea, quit the color of the wine; open the door to convenience, avoid the right and wrong. The person who is back is not credible, and the person who is ignorant of the trust cannot trust him. I don��t respect what my parents teach, and I don��t respect the old man. Those who don��t know the level of high and low can��t be jealous, and those who don��t know it can��t stay. The gentleman must remember that while listening to his grandfather's explanation, he will reflect on his own affairs. Am I doing it? Do I want to get it? Why can't I think about it? Or my level is not enough Newport Cigs Cheap, or the experience is not enough, or the education is not enough to make a trip to Hong Kong, I have gained a lot and benefited a lot. The importance that the people of Daoang attach to cultural heritage is worthy of our respect and learning. Grandpa Pan, who is silently guarded by the Yuan Tea House, Zhang Grandpa Newport Short Cigareetes, who is instructed by the inscription in the store, and Master Fei Duty Free Cigs Fast Delivery, who inherits the ancient hoop technology in the carpenter's shop, etc., are all using their own methods to pass on those traditional Chinese culture. What we need to do is to spread him out and let more people know and call on more people to protect the inheritance Carton Of Marlboro Reds Free Shipping.
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » In these days of