Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » air jordan retro 11 premium heiress collection Messages in this topic - RSS
3/13/2019 10:54:08 PM
barriee
Posts 3
While many sneakerheads rejoiced in last weekend's release of the air jordan retro 11 premium heiress collection ""Space Jam,"" but another pair of 11s are on the way this Saturday. The Jordan 11 is set to be introduced in a perfect Christmas iteration this December with the Heiress colorway on the Air Jordan 11 GG Heiress Red Velvet.

air jordan 11 retro bg win like 82 When we received these in-store they exceeded my expectations and I was more than disappointed that they didn't do these in my size. So those of you lucky sneakerheads who can fit into these, keep your eyes open for this release.

This new colorway of the air jordan 11 retro low white light zen grey is said to be a women's-exclusive colorway. It features an all-Black upper done in suede/nubuck complimented by the Black stingray detailing on the mudguard.

air jordan retro 11 on sale Metallic Gold accents are then seen on the branding that further adds to the bold and deluxe aesthetics of the shoe. Finishing things off are a White midsole and translucent Black outsole. Although not confirmed yet, it is very likely that the women's-exclusive will release in extended GS sizes (9.5).

https://www.jcybermonday2017.com/

"
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » air jordan retro 11 premium heiress collection