Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » Pandora Gifts for Valentine's Day Messages in this topic - RSS
1/2/2019 9:20:51 PM
touyan
Posts 10
This would look nice with these two Pandora Love Charms Sale coming out – they’re not limited edition,but the Dazzling Wishes looks absolutely stunning. If you look closely, the enamel plate at the back is all-over glitter, and with the sparkling CZ explosion set over the top of it, I’m sure it will be so striking in person.

We begin with some traditional frosty Pandora Heart Charms Sale – and one that’s less traditional! The Heart Melter is a funny little charm, and another of Pandora’s more quirky offerings this year. It’s actually made from murano glass, although I don’t know how they have done its googly eyes! The other beads here are more par for the course – while they have seasonally appropriate ‘frosty’ names, most of them are quite abstract in design and could be used in lots of different ways. My favourite is the beauty ruby-coloured version of the Dazzling Snowflake.

The 3-for-2 promo has come to US shores this Pandora Birthday Charms Sale – a 3-for-2 is one of the best offers around, and offers tons of flexibility. You can buy any two charms, and get the third (and cheapest) for free. The caveat with this particular sale, however, is that it excludes Pandora Shine and Pandora Disney.

https://www.hxjewelers.com/
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » Pandora Gifts for Valentine's Day