Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » When I was youn Messages in this topic - RSS
12/27/2018 1:55:38 AM
gfgfgfgfgfg
Posts 8
When I was young, I often fantasized about what I would become when I grew up. I really really want to grow up.use, when I grow up, I can share the burdens for my parents, so that they can feel relaxed and relaxed. So, I really want to grow up Cheap Cigarettes Newports.ause, when I grow up, I can realize my dream, that is to become a teacher, take the children to fly freely in the sky of knowledge Lights Cigarette. I have been a teacher, I want to teach my children, and cultivate a pillar for my motherland! Because, I know that the child is the flower of the motherland and the hope of the future of the motherland! So, I really want to grow up.se, when I grow up, I can be independent and appreciate the acidity Cheap Cigarette Online Free Shipping, sweetness, bitterness and spicyness that life brings to me, and realize the frustration and success of this world. So, I really really want to grow up.use, when I grow up, I can use my own power to drive people, protect the environment, speak civilization, and create a new style, so that our motherland really enters a well-off society! So, I really want to grow up.re are many reasons why I want to grow up. I won��t talk about them one by one.till immersed in my fantasies. Looking back, I can't help but ask: When can I grow up?took 10 years since the 1911 Revolution of 1911 and the establishment of the Communist Party of China in 1921. This short 10 years may be just a moment in the history. But in this moment. China, an unprecedented warlord, has an unprecedented warlord war Cheap Carton Of Newport 100S. the First World War, China went to France as a victorious country and participated in the Paris Peace Conference. There is a small amount of excitement in my heart. But after speaking and failing, the powers of the countries did not care about the feelings of our Chinese. Transfer our Chinese victory to Japan. Unconditionally cut our Shandong province to Japan. I clench my fists and fight for China. Can it be said that if a big China does not even stand up against it?er the May Fourth Movement broke out, the students marched in groups to demonstrate to the government. The students shouted the slogan "Return my Shandong" and rushed into the Cao thief's house Cigarettes For Sale Cheap, and burned down the table that signed the "Twenty-one". a female college student held a "ԩ" in front of the congress, shouting for the 40,000 compatriots, I couldn't help but burst into tears. It can be imagined that the establishment of the Communist Party of China is in keeping with the trend of the times and is the choice of history. In order to overthrow the incompetent Beiyang military government, establish a new political power, cite Marxism, and establish Buvesvik.July 23, 1921, Mao Zedong and others held the first party congress on board and announced the establishment of the Communist Party of China. And lead the people of the country to move towards prosperity and prosperity
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » When I was youn