Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » Thing but make Maplestory M Mesos Messages in this topic - RSS
12/11/2018 11:42:07 PM
Maplestory2M
Posts 3
Thing but make Maplestory M Mesos matters worse They took the MTS out bc of individuals and exploits getting hacked from there Thats just going to happen again Putting NX in the AH may help a bit but it will be manipulated like no other as it involves money exactly like the MTS was People today will need to take this match seriously if they want a

much better match not only Nexon but the gamersWill MapleStory HighV boxes be deletedSince hottimes technically reset at midnight PST I assumed they meant midnight PST Especially since thats much closer to care timeInstead Im imagining my V boxes disappeared because they place it to midnight GMT with no actual indication

of it being GMT in the description or even the news post or the discussion postSo I saved them to start them because theyd have filled my stock with scrolls yesterday but nevertheless nexon is too inept to conduct on a line of code and delete the items during maintenance rather theyd instead put new boxes for a brand new patch in

before the patch actually occursI sent in a ticket and If I do not get Maplestory M Mesos for sale some compensation Im out Usually I take break out of maple because its a terrible addiction and Im having too much fun but this time you have ruined an entire event for the casual gamers you are trying to bring back Ill make certain to verbally denounce your business

Our site has cheap game coins, welcome to: https://www.mmogo.com/
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » Thing but make Maplestory M Mesos