Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » The third time I saw the sea was many Messages in this topic - RSS
11/20/2018 1:15:49 AM
gfgfgfgfgfg
Posts 8
The third time I saw the sea was many years later. During the summer vacation of Gaoyi, I went to participate in social practice. At the end of the practice, the school organized us to go to the seaside. This trip to the sea may be my most memorable one, because what I see is no longer the sea I am familiar with: the sea is certainly not the same color as the beach, but it is not earthy and golden, but a shocking black. . The sea breeze whizzed through a stinking smell. - This is undoubtedly a "masterpiece" of human beings.tired and didn't dare to touch such a sea, let alone taste it. The beautiful figure of the sea in my heart was crushed. In the face of the boundless sea, I felt suffocated for the first time. I have been back from that beach. I have been depressed for a long time. I don't understand how people can get such a heart. Is money really so important?that time, I have never been to the beach, I don��t want to, but I don��t dare. I dare not face the sea again, just want to keep the good memories of the sea in my heart until I am old.ts: Mr. Cao Wenxuan told the children that imitation can improve the ability to write, but imitation is not the same as plagiarism.r reading Mr. Ye Yonglie's "facing the sea" and listening to Mr.'s teachings, the author has imitated the structure of the article "facing the sea." It is also facing the sea again and again, but Lin Yuchuan��s ideas and themes are completely different from his husband. He has his own feelings, experiences, perspectives and themes.sea has changed from a "beautiful dream" to a "black" and "smelly" nightmare. People dare not touch, dare to taste, shocked and feel the room. What a harsh reality prompted him to ponder painfully, which contained a critique of human destruction of ecological ugliness. article has a simple feeling and a plain language. Read it, but it makes people feel heavy. third time I saw the sea was many years later. During the summer vacation of Gaoyi, I went to participate in social practice. At the end of the practice, the school organized us to go to the seaside. This trip to the sea may be my most memorable one, because what I see is no longer the sea I am familiar with: the sea is certainly not the same color as the beach, but it is not earthy and golden, but a shocking black. . The sea breeze whizzed through a stinking smell. - This is undoubtedly a "masterpiece" of human beings.tired and didn't dare to touch such a sea, let alone taste it. The beautiful figure of the sea in my heart was crushed. In the face of the boundless sea, I felt suffocated for the first time. I have been back from that beach. I have been depressed for a long time. I don't understand how people can get such a heart. Is money really so important?ce that time, I have never been to the beach, I don��t want to, but I don��t dare. I dare not face the sea again, just want to keep thets: Mr. Cao Wenxuan told the children that imitation can improve the ability to write, but imitation is not the same as plaading Mr Wholesale Newports. Ye Yonglie's "facing the sea" and listening to Mr.'s teachings, the author has imitated the structure of the article "facing the sea." It is also facing the sea again and again Cheap Cigarette Cartons, but Lin Yuchuan��s ideas and themes are completely different from his husband Newport 100S Price. He has his own feelings Cheap Newports, experiences Buy Newport Cigarettes Online, perspectives and themes.
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » The third time I saw the sea was many