Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » I have read the autumn color of Messages in this topic - RSS
11/20/2018 1:15:41 AM
gfgfgfgfgfg
Posts 8
I have read the autumn color of Ouyang Xiu and the autumn color of Junqing. The autumn color of Ouyang Xiu seems a little sad. Although the autumn is beautiful, it is not long. The autumn wind is coming, the winter is coming, although it is desolate, but it is borrowed from winter Cigarettes Online Store. Contrary to the autumn season with other seasons, the author's sad autumn is very short... Junqing has a lot of fun. now, I realized how beautiful the autumn colors in the eyes of the authors were. The first time in the fall, the peasant uncle was caught off guard, and everything was filled with joy Newports 100S. The golden autumn, the sun shines on the earth, the blue sky, the scattered white clouds, and sometimes a few birds pass by and make a crisp cry. It seems to admire the golden autumn, how beautiful it is, and at the same time it adds a desolate. However, those trees, but standing straight, like a warrior to defend the motherland. The flowers on the side of the road are full of energy, and the water is shining through the sun. The waves are shining. The tourists look at the scenery by the lake, rowing, splashing, and the water drops are like golden beads Marlboro Red 100S Carton. They are extremely cute. The green hills are still so green, there is no trace of everything, everything is so beautiful, the colors of autumn are colorful. is sensible, she is not as arrogant as spring, summer is as mad, autumn, harvest season, as lovely as spring, as warm as summer, as charming as winter. I love nature, she created a beautiful, just because of the short-lived, it is even more cherished, I love the autumn scenery, it is so beautiful, quiet, simple, high clean! ! !st the first snow started last night Buy Newport Cigarettes Online, in the night of this elementary school, in the cold night, "winter" came to our side.ext morning, I went out for a walk, and the snow that continued for the night continued, standing on the steps to see a white world, very beautiful. Look at the falling snow. The snow is going very fast, and my gaze is getting faster with the footsteps of the snow. I watched a grain of snow flying down like an actor in a costume. They were doing a lot of complicated dance moves in the sky, some hovering in the air Newport 100S Price, some jumping and jumping, and some became skating. The people flew down the arc from the air. This series of mixed dance steps is like a beautiful dance. I looked at it. The more I saw it, the more I felt that they were not like snow. The more I saw it, the more I felt like a dancer with four limbs. very responsible to watch the snow falling on the ground. They let people fall once, so they cancel each other and disappear into the world. This also shows that in life, you have to be responsible, and everything will be successful. If you don't have the responsibility, you won't be sure of you. That person can't do anything big.ure to have a sense of responsibility, this is a long-lasting conclusion. Little snow has a sense of responsibility, so why can't we be like snow? We lack this belief in life!
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » I have read the autumn color of