Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » The maplestory itself should be more powerful wit Messages in this topic - RSS
11/10/2018 11:55:36 PM
StevenCao
Posts 13
I've had several instances Maplestory M Mesos where a player was afk the entire match of One Card, and even a few games in which all 3 of my opponents were afk. This drags on the sport far too long and often times the game just stops. No cards are played with anyone and the only way to play a different sport is to quit and receive a 10 second ban for "cheating". I'd like if there was a way to kick a player from a match when the other 3 people in the match were to state they had been "cheating" (afking). There clearly could be individuals who misuse this, however I find it doing a lot more good than poor.

It occurs when someone chooses a colour (after playing a Color Change or Irena card) too slow. The sport out time, 11 minutes after the cards have been dealt, and you'll get points as to get a maximum-length game.

If you stop you get no issues and can't play for 10 minutes anyway, so you're better off staying in the game and hoping everyone else does also. Since if one person quits, the game gets partially unstuck: players still can't click their cards but turns do move from one to the other and also the AI plays for everyone. And then at the end (which usually happens at the same 11-minute timeout) the game punishes everyone for "AFK'ing" because they did not play their cards and let the AI do it for them...

As for voting people out: no.It would indicate that anyone who is down to a card could get kicked out from the other three, who might not be friends but are all in agreement that they don't need him winning.As Loonacm said, the game itself should be stricter with AFK'ers. It decides one is AFK after 3 rounds of these not playing. So, it should just kick them out, instead of continuing to play for them after awaiting their ends out.BTW, in my experience, there are not that many AFK'ers Cheap Maplestory Mesos . A great deal of botters, but the bots do perform, so they are far less of an annoyance. Some of the bots do not draw from the deck, so if they don't have a card to play with their turn drags on, but that's not quite as bad as someone who never plays promptly. Nobody gains anything from truly AFK'ing, therefore people do not do that on purpose anymore.

This is mostly concerning the Madhouse, however, it applies to too many events in Maple, which have an element of RNG and restricted attempts. An event needs to have a means to make sure everybody wins, given they strive hard enough.
MS2 Mesos, Maplestory mobile mesos,We are participating in a discount here,Go to our store https://www.mmogdp.com/Maplestory-2/Mesos.html
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » The maplestory itself should be more powerful wit