Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » Looking at the environment that Messages in this topic - RSS
10/20/2018 4:16:14 AM
ylq
Posts 59
Looking at the environment that has been destroyed every day, people are very missing and eager for beautiful scenery. Last night Marlboro Red, I made a beautiful dream, and the scenery in my dreams shocked me. Wow! A beautiful place! There are rows of trees here, and there are many colorful flowers on the green grass. The air is clear and there is no trace of pollution Cheap Cigarettes. People breathe fresh air and do everything. The river here is crystal clear, the small fish and shrimp swim cheerfully in the river, the little monkeys and the little squirrels play in the trees, the deer drink water by the river, the birds sing cheerfully on the branches... life is full of life Laughter and singing Marlboro Gold. People here live happily together, I envy them!ut now, you see the Chuanchang River in my hometown, from dark green to yellow, from yellow to black, a large number of wastes discharged from chemical plants constantly pollute the otherwise clear water, Mercedes-Benz on the road. The t is also incomprehensible that some uncles actually put our human friend frogs on the market and sold them. I saw disgusting meat on the table. I really feel sick. If the frog is extinct, who will come? Protecting k at the environment we live in now. I really want to live in the dream I made yesterday. I hope that my environmental dream will come true soon, let us live in the world of birds and flowers, full of green! Hi! Hello everyone, I am a little frog Marlboro Cigarettes Online, I have many loved ones, we live happily together, but everything is too e used to live in a crystal clear river, singing and dancing with our partners every day. I don't know when a factory was built nearby. This factory discharges a lot of sewage every day. From then on, we left our homes and fled everywhere. Everyone was exhausted. I was the youngest member of our family. I often ran in the end. perately escaped the sewage and ran into a green field. After a few days of calm, we came to a group of people wearing straw hats, masks and blue backpacks. These people took their "weapons" to the fields. Spraying pesticides desperately, killing all pests. Once I was sprayed by their "weapons", and I was directly squirting my eyes to Venus. Thanks to not spraying too much Newport Cigarettes Website, or else I would have to go to the West.ll tried our best to find a remote place to live. So we came to a quiet swamp, where the mud was long and the grass was safe. However, we have often mentioned us in the recent newspapers, and we have given us a new name - Tianji, saying that we have very high nutritional value. It��s hard to come, and during the day we can only hide in the hole. On a dark night, I wanted to go out for a walk. When I got out of the hole, I saw a few people rushing to me, holding a flashlight in one hand and a net of insects in one hand. I ran back to the e end, only me and a few old frogs were left. We had to jump into the well and sit on the ground. Humans! I beg you not to hurt us, we are also a life! Protecting our animals is to protect your own homeland!
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » Looking at the environment that