Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » Students, please turn the book Messages in this topic - RSS
10/20/2018 4:16:03 AM
ylq
Posts 59
Students, please turn the book to page 68. Today we are going to learn to 'protect the environment.' Now the environmental pollution is getting worse..." With the teacher's lecture, I have come to my dream.my dreams, my surroundings have become terrible: a tall, high chimney is vomiting smoke into the sky. I walked to a stray ditch that was full of rubbish. I saw that the fish in the ditch were dying Marlboro Red. I asked: "What's wrong? How did you become like this?!" The fish blushes and says with anger: "It's the chemical plant in front." After that, the white belly was raised Marlboro Cigarettes Price. I walked along the creek, floating oily suspended matter on the river, emitting a stench, coming to the chemical plant, seeing that it was emitting sour gas Cigarettes Cheaper, and the drain pipe was also emitting toxic industrial wastewater. This scene is very disgusting.continued to move forward, walking and walking to a forest, no, it should be dead wood forest, because it is too surprising: branches, leaves are gone, only the roots of the seven twists and turns, And there are some bugs on it, and it must be that humans have cut down these trees. At this time, I saw a bird parked on a tree root. His eyes were full of hostility towards me. I said to him, "What happened to me? Why are you hostile to me?" "You are still very embarrassed to ask, you humans have cut all these trees, so that we have no habitat." I am ashamed Online Cigarettes.e bird continued: "I don't want to say this. You humans should also reflect on reflections. The tree absorbs harmful gases and releases oxygen. How good is it for you humans Marlboro Cigarettes, but what have you done? You guys! For the sake of one's own self, cutting down trees, building buildings, and setting up chemical plants, this is really ruthless!" "I'm sorry, sorry." I apologized sadly. "Is it useful to say sorry? Is it a sorry to eliminate all the pollution? Do you know that Mother Earth has been bruised and bruised by you, she can't hold it anymore, but you humans still do what they want, really wait until On the day when the earth's mother disappeared, will you wake up!?" After that, he flew away with his wings, and I woke up.s, our planet is overwhelmed every day, and it is scarred every day. The environment is getting worse and the air is getting more and more dirty. While enjoying the happiness brought by modern material civilization, people do not know that because of human beings' ravages of environmental predation, our lovely and beautiful Earth mother is constantly being hurt. When we humans really understand how to protect the environment, we will clearly recognize that there are multiple injuries to Mother Earth.tecting the environment can not be just an empty slogan, but to become an imminent responsibility for the survival of mankind! Humans! Discard your ignorance, let us work together, and work hard to save the mother who loves us!
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » Students, please turn the book