Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » Night, dark night, like ink, dark. "Shashasha Messages in this topic - RSS
9/18/2018 3:14:10 AM
ylq
Posts 59
Night, dark night, like ink, dark. "Shashasha", the sound of the wind blowing leaves, the boy suddenly panicked Marlboro Gold Pack. The boy named Tan Zhanpeng, who left home because of the pressure of learning, went to this place. Tan Zhanpeng did not regret some. Confused, helpless, and panicked in his mind, forming a mood called fear.ashasha", this time is not the wind, a heavy footstep sounded Newport Cigarettes Price, Tan Zhanpeng first thought of - escape! However, although the footsteps are heavy, they are not slow at all. He wants to run, but it is too late. Close your eyes and imagine the next scene, cold sweat can not help but flow down. "Hey, how is a little boy? What about the mouse?" The voice sounded, it was not a beast, thank God! Tan Zhanpeng couldn't help but feel a sigh of relief, and asked with doubts, "Who are you? Why come here?" "Small boy, go on. Right, have you seen anyone else?" The voice sounded rough, wild, and has A sense of domineering. But I couldn't see the sound shape, and the whole body was covered in a black robe. "No, after I came here, I only saw you alone." Tan Zhanpeng replied. "That guy, this is what the boss wants, can't be delayed. Even if he is cautious, he can't show up today, forget it. Hey, kid, can you send this thing to XXXX?" Take out the same thing wrapped in black cloth Marlboro Lights, "No loss, you have a tip." Then he took out a few bills Marlboro Red 100S. "Wow, so much money? Give it to me?" Tan Zhanpeng asked Venus. "First to you, but you have to send this to the place, do you know? Also, be sure to send it, and don't say that I have seen it or that I gave it, do you understand it? Otherwise, hehe" After that, I made a hand rubbing the neck. "Well, I must do it, definitely." Tan Zhanpeng said carefully. "Well, this is right, remember, don't say that I gave it, you must send it!" After that, it disappeared out of thin air. "I know, I will!" Tan Zhanpeng replied, but he thought that how to spend so much money. knew there, it was this thing that changed him, the fate of his life.Whene a pot of impatiens on the table, the flowers are beautiful, the light pink flowers, accompanied by the straight straight leaves, is so charming! However, the fly in the ointment is that it has no fragrahe perfume in the room, I asked how I did it. I was happy to tell my mother about my "smuggling". My mother smiled after listening and said to me: "Stupid children Online Cigarettes, painting can not drop perfume, otherwise they will die."
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » Night, dark night, like ink, dark. "Shashasha