Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » Ciara x Pandora Jewelry's New "Shine" Collection I Messages in this topic - RSS
7/6/2018 12:24:44 AM
Tiadoherty0323
Posts 3
If you’re in the market for some goodies to refresh your wardrobe, look no further. A new Ciara x Pandora Jewelry Australia collection dropped on March 15, and it’s actually cute AF. Even if you’re not into the brand’s signature charms, I guarantee there’ll be something you like in the new line, which has a totally different look to it than anything I’ve ever seen Pandora release before.

Called Shine, the new collection Pandora Charms On Sale will help you “sparkle like nature intended” thanks to an array of rings, necklaces, earrings, and yes, charms, that are all made from sterling silver and plated in 18k gold. Inspired by the sun’s rays, natural elements, and — wait for it — honeybees, some pieces are studded with shimmery gems and many of them boast a honeycomb pattern.

Along with said choker, the collection Cheap Pandora Rings includes a new honeybee charm (“It’s really cool and really fresh,” says Ciara), an array of rings (one features tiny heart cutouts, another looks like a miniature crown), and delicate gold bracelets (the one that mixes silver and gold metals is my favorite). “I also love the classic heart charm — it’s the first time they’ve done it in gold,” adds Ciara.

As described by Ciara, “Pandora Bracelet Price is about inspiring women to be who we are and to shine bright and feel bright. As a mom and an artist and a woman working hard out here, I relate to that. I relate to everything the brand is about." Yes to all of that! I hope every single woman on earth can relate to reveling in her singularity and power.
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » Ciara x Pandora Jewelry's New "Shine" Collection I