Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » Pandora jewellery is very cute Messages in this topic - RSS
4/12/2018 9:01:42 PM
Unds1961
Posts 3
As a nature lover I was delighted when I saw that the initial pandora charms nz sale was filled with busy bumble bees, bright in their 18k gold plating. The PANDORA Shine Honeybee Charm (767023EN16) was a definite must-have for me, with its decorative honeycomb pattern and two cute little buzzing bees. If you haven’t yet heard the buzz on PANDORA Shine, you can read our review on the PANDORA Shine Sweet As Honey Pendant here and learn the answers to ‘What is PANDORA Shine?’ and ‘How to clean PANDORA Shine?’.

The cheap pandora charms nz is jam-pack (or should I say honey-pack?) full of intricate details. Cut out hearts are subtly scattered amongst the hexagonal shapes that make up the honeycomb design. The petite honeybee also features a teeny tiny heart placed between its wings and the stripes of the bees plump body are hand painted with glossy black enamel.

The second bumble bee on the reverse of the pandora bracelet sale nz is plain and doesn’t feature the black enamel detail but the size and structure is identical to the first bee. On the opposite side is the standard ‘S925 ALE’ hallmark. As the PANDORA Shine range is silver jewellery which is then plated with 18k gold, it is not stamped with the ‘G585’ hallmark. The PANDORA Shine Honeybee Charm has a spherical shape, but due to the protruding bees at opposite sides it can appear slightly oval.

My first styling with the pandora jewellery nz sale is called ‘The Sound of Spring’. I use the PANDORA Mesh Bracelet (596543) when I want a lightweight design and it looks superb with openwork filigree charms as the mesh texture peeps through the middle of the charms. The Honeybee Charm is glowing gloriously in the middle of this three metal design. The new Dreamy Dragonfly (797025CZ) and Promise of Spring (797046) charms provide a spring feel with soaring dragonflies and the inscriptions ‘Love’ and ‘Life’.

In my second styling titled ‘Golden Days’ I teamed the retired 14k Gold Celtic Circles Charm (750811TPK) with the PANDORA Shine Honeybee Charm, pandora charms nz outlet and Two Hearts Spacers (786559CZR). I was pleasantly surprised at how the Smooth PANDORA Rose Clasp Bracelet (580728) united the three metals and created a soft, beautiful bracelet with an exclusive feel. The Fascinating Blush Crystal / Rosy Facets Crystal (791729NBP) helps to blend the various golds together .
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » Pandora jewellery is very cute